Help Needed!

If anyone can be of help, it would be appreciated.

I bought an old Renault Midliner S135 a couple of years ago and then promptly fell ill resulting in me being in an out of hospital and being pumped full of drugs and various other things under the heading of treatment. My illness did not get caused by the Renault, I hasten to add! However I have been out of action because of my maladies and the time flies when you are enjoying yourself, so they say.

Well, although I am now disabled, I am trying to pick up the pieces after my slightly prolonged distraction and I am looking to do some servicing and maintenance on the little wagon. Only the problem with this is that I don’t have any manuals of any kind for this one and I can’t find the cab tilt pump, if there is one. There is a lever and a sprung latch mechanism on the outside and to the rear of the cab, but it doesn’t seem to do anything and I’m not sure if the latch would hold if the cab were to tilt forward on it’s own for any reason. It seems to be set too far above the retaining loop. I have searched elsewhere and inside the cab, but cannot find any switches, knobs, places to put bars or light sabres and I’m getting splinters under my finger nails now from head scratching.

Please help if you have any knowledge on the subject and be gentle with me. I have tried using the force, by the way!

I had a midliner once. it didn’t have a cab tilt pump either !

it’s a manual cab tilt , iirc you pull the lever and push the cab forwards !! it may be siezed up though if it hasn’t been tipped up for a while

OBIWAN:
If anyone can be of help, it would be appreciated.

I bought an old Renault Midliner S135 a couple of years ago and then promptly fell ill resulting in me being in an out of hospital and being pumped full of drugs and various other things under the heading of treatment. My illness did not get caused by the Renault, I hasten to add! However I have been out of action because of my maladies and the time flies when you are enjoying yourself, so they say.

Well, although I am now disabled, I am trying to pick up the pieces after my slightly prolonged distraction and I am looking to do some servicing and maintenance on the little wagon. Only the problem with this is that I don’t have any manuals of any kind for this one and I can’t find the cab tilt pump, if there is one. There is a lever and a sprung latch mechanism on the outside and to the rear of the cab, but it doesn’t seem to do anything and I’m not sure if the latch would hold if the cab were to tilt forward on it’s own for any reason. It seems to be set too far above the retaining loop. I have searched elsewhere and inside the cab, but cannot find any switches, knobs, places to put bars or light sabres and I’m getting splinters under my finger nails now from head scratching.

Please help if you have any knowledge on the subject and be gentle with me. I have tried using the force, by the way!

Good luck…