Help! digital tachograph

DIGITAL TACHOGRAPH!!! Can anyone tell me where I can get some instructions on how to work these things… played with one but haven’t got it all figured out in the least… help would be appreciated…

**:D :smiley: :smiley: Welcome RIC :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:**

Using the site Search facility at the top of this page and putting the words DIGITAL AND TACHOGRAPH may turn up some solutions. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

FOUND THIS

i found this useful :smiley:

dtco.co.uk/training/training-aid … tion-book/

There’s a 9-page PDF of abbreviated instructions for the Siemens VDO unit which is easy enough to use. Look on their website.

A full & abbreviated set for the Stoneridge Electronics one and can be found on their website.

The Actia ones have a full manual PDF too. (I’ve yet to meet one though)

ROG:

**:D :smiley: :smiley: Welcome RIC :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:**

Using the site Search facility at the top of this page and putting the words DIGITAL AND TACHOGRAPH may turn up some solutions. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

FOUND THIS

SUPER thanks for your HELP!!!

kiw:
i found this useful :smiley:

dtco.co.uk/training/training-aid … tion-book/

SUPER!!! Thanks for all your HELP!!!

macplaxton:
There’s a 9-page PDF of abbreviated instructions for the Siemens VDO unit which is easy enough to use. Look on their website.

A full & abbreviated set for the Stoneridge Electronics one and can be found on their website.

The Actia ones have a full manual PDF too. (I’ve yet to meet one though)

Super THANKS!!! for all your HELP!!!

Siemens Digital Tachograph Instructions

Stoneridge Electronics SE 500 Digital Tachograph Instructions

tachograph:
Siemens Digital Tachograph Instructions

Stoneridge Electronics SE 500 Digital Tachograph Instructions

Thanks loads!!! You have given me lots of homework to study! VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!!