Hello to UK Trucker Drivers

Hello

I arrive UK today now we are all EU family. :smiley: Making home with freinds in Northampton and looking for workings as trucking driver can you help me? I am 31 years olds and I am trucking driver for 6 yaers in my old country. One man from UK trucking spedition I am speaking with say to me Ā£8 for one hours workings and many hours can working in week. is good moneys or no? My wife looking for workings in bar or cafe. We think we are to be very happy here now

Very good informations on this place thankyous. Gheorghe

HAPPY NEW YEARS for everyones

Welcome to TruckNet UK.

:open_mouth: Blimey, that was quick. Romania has only been an EU Member for 15hrs and 41 mins, and theā€™re already here looking for work and conected to the internet.

Welcome to our community Gheorghe.

Best of look with your searchā€¦If you look through the forums you will pick up lots of useful info and if unsure please post any questions and I am sure our members will be only to pleased to helpā€¦

As for work I would recommend you try some of the big companies with easy work until you get used to right hand drive truck.

Perhaps Fowler Welch or Reed Bordallā€¦

Anyway Good Luck :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Tramper:
:shock: Blimey, that was quick. Romania has only been an EU Member for 15hrs and 41 mins, and theā€™re already here looking for work and conected to the internet.

They are two hours ahead of us so technically it is 17 hours and 40 something minutes, still impressively quick mind you.

wind-up? In Rumo a months pay = Ā£ 168. But of course that was yesterday.

harry:
wind-up?

I checked the IP harry as that was my initial thoughts, doesnā€™t come back to any other TN member past or present. Isnā€™t conclusive of course.

Also gheorghe,

I have P.M. you alist of translations for technical terms that I picked up from the kind people of your country when I drove there.
Never thaought I would get a chance to pay back the kindnessā€¦but there you go, must be Karma or something. :open_mouth:

Gotta be!

Wellcome anyway!

Happy New Year

Thank yous montana man. right hand drives truck is OK, I drives one 2 times when helpings with aid convoy in my country. Kind UK trucking drivers let me do this and was very good.

BBBBBUT!!! Mr Blair promised to keep the quotas down on Romanian & Bulgarian workersā€¦!! Unless of course he & his family are self-employed like that self employed Romanian roof tyler they gave a work permit to last year. He forgot to tell 'em that he only had one leg.
Funny thing is that the spin doctors are saying that they will all go to Italy & Spainā€¦But earlier this year we saw progs on tv of all the illegals desperately trying to get out of Spainā€¦and get to the UK.?

harry:
BBBBBUT!!! Mr Blair promised ā€¦

Harry, you drunk? Youā€™ve just used Blair and promised in the same sentence. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Coffeeholic Today is the first day for a fortnight that I havenā€™t gad a drinkā€¦ :laughing:
Heard something today about immigrants have been arriving here at the rate of one a minuteā€¦! :open_mouth:

Coffeeholic:

harry:

Harry, you drunk? Youā€™ve just used Blair and promised in the same sentence. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Do you think we could get someone to get Mr Blair the same christmas present as Mr Ceaucescu?

This has got to be a mickey take.

If not, bugger of back where you came from, ill pay your fare.

Mr harry I know Ā£8 for one hours workings is more good than Romania wages but do not want advantage taking from me. I want to be workings for same moneys as UK truckings driver or is not fair

GO BACK!!!

Wheel Nut:

Coffeeholic:

harry:

Do you think we could get someone to get Mr Blair the same christmas present as Mr Ceaucescu?

Or Saddam?

I to have worked in many different countries gheorgh and this is something you must be careful of. Try not to work for less than the others as this ā€œmayā€ make you unpopular.

As long as we all work for the same wage it will only be the BAD drivers who can not find workā€¦ :unamused:

I have been made welcome working in many EU countries and also USA I hope my fellow Brits extend the same courtesy :blush: :blush: :blush:

GO BACK!!!

As an EU Citizen he is entitled to be hereā€¦ :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink:

wether he is entitled to work here at the moment is a different question :open_mouth:

He is doing nothing more than many British drivers have done for many years, gone to other EU countries in search of a better job.

so unless your saying that British drivers can go out into the EU looking for better jobs but other EU citizens cant come here, he has no reason to go back