Hello to UK Trucker Drivers

Gheorghe:
I want to be workings for same moneys as UK truckings driver or is not fair

Can’t say fairer than that. Well done for taking that attitude.

Just remembered - got to renew my BNP membership!

Edward Teller:
GO BACK!!!

LOL, earlier on in another part of this very forum, I read this…

How is it that so many people in England complain about foreigners going there and scabbing jobs yet the first thing you people do is hop a boat and scab jobs in Canada.

Most people won’t work for those losers that recruit wheel holders from England so rather than them having to smarten up and pay decent wages along come you people to occupy space.

The contempt you people have for us and the Americans is quite evident from reading over these posts.

What is also evident is the lack of skills and/or training.

I personally had no idea so many wheel holders were scamming their way into Canada so now I am going to make it my mission to raise hell with Ottawa and the immigration department to find out why this is happening.

I take offense at the insults from you people and as I am a dual US/Canada citizen I also take offense with all your insults to the American drivers.

You insult us but you people haven’t even been in a ■■■■ truck.

This is just about enough of this immigration crap and I’m going to get phone and email campaigns going to get this crap stopped now.

Kinda makes ya think, eh?

Coffeeholic:

Gheorghe:
I want to be workings for same moneys as UK truckings driver or is not fair

Can’t say fairer than that. Well done for taking that attitude.

absolutely … considering it is the industries own greed and rate cutting that is responsible for its present state… :cry:

Gheorghe:
Mr harry I know £8 for one hours workings is more good than Romania wages but do not want advantage taking from me. I want to be workings for same moneys as UK truckings driver or is not fair

Stay where you are. It is very expensive to live in the UK. A small flat will cost you about £100 a week. Petrol is £4 a gallon / 89p a litre. You will get taxed 25% of what you earn.

Many Polish come here only to find it costs too much and they go home.

This is a wind-up! This guy is reading from a script. He called me Mr Harry. :laughing:

harry:
This is a wind-up! This guy is reading from a script. He called me Mr Harry. :laughing:

Maybe he knows you are old so was being respectful to his elders. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

I’ll get me coat.

harry:

No thats normal out there to refer to you by MR unless personaly known to you…

Coffeeholic
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: An old Romanian hand !!! I was out there before the donkey carts had wheels…The peasants had to carry the cart behind the donkey… :laughing: :laughing:

Coffeeholic:

harry:

Maybe he knows you are old so was being respectful to his elders. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

I’ll get me coat.

It might be Basil Brush :stuck_out_tongue: he always showed respect.

I have a couple of spare rooms here, could make a few quid hiring them out to our newest EU members :smiley:

harry:
The peasants had to carry the cart behind the donkey… :laughing: :laughing:

And were the peasants revolting?

I’ll feed you the lines you hit 'em back.

Coffeeholic:

harry:
The peasants had to carry the cart behind the donkey… :laughing: :laughing:

And were the peasants revolting?

I’ll feed you the lines you hit 'em back.

I’ll "get your coat " for you… :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :wink:

They were straight out of a Bruegel painting–All misery & deformed! But on the plus side they really knew how to drink!!! :laughing:

I am assuming Gheorge that you and your wife have a valid work permit for the UK ?

If so I am curious how you managed to get them as truck driving and cafe/bar work are not including under the agreement to allow the new EU countries citizens into the UK to work.

I hope you are also aware that under the agreement you will not be entitled to any UK state benefits or housing while looking for work.

I would hate to see a fellow driver caught out by the legislation if he has been misinformed

Mr Rikki-UK the grandmother of my wife was Englishlady woman so we are told it is OK for workings as UK truckings driver and bar or cafe. We have some small moneys and room for livings in house of freinds in Northampton. I am proud man and want to be workings hard for my family I do not take moneys from Mr Tony Blair goverment.

I would speak to your embassy or consulate as a matter of urgency and check the legal status.

As far as I understand it , unless you were here before 1/1/2007 you have to have a work permit, and there are very few circumstances in which they are issued.

the fines for not having a work permit are very high and the only people that will employ you without being 100% legal are the type of firms that run illegally and dangerously.

Mr Rikki-UK my English is not so good so maybe I do not make you understand me in the true way. We have papers permit say OK for workings UK it is because of the grandmother of my wife we could have these things and it takes many months of questions to get this

We have papers permit say OK for workings UK

If you have papers that say you are OK to work in the UK as a truck driver then when you apply for a job you must show these, :laughing:

if they do not say that you can work as a truck driver you will not get a job :cry:

Good luck with your job search and I hope it all works out well for you :wink:

I dont understand how Romania and Bulgaria are the latest of a club of 27 member states, yet we can impose restrictions on what work they can do.

Why is a Portugese grape picker any different from a Romanian grape picker?

And why is a Bulgarian driver any less able than a Belgian?

Im fairly sure that the court of human rights will have something to say about this.

A few countries have imposed these type of restrictions Malc, makes a bit of a mockery of the free movement of people and goods thing though. Hey look, it’s just like communism, we are all equal it’s just that some are more equal than others. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: