"Heavy Haulage through the years"

A few more.
Oily

Heavy Haul cr Sylvia Duckworth cc by sa 2.0 Antique_railway_carriage_on_the_move_-geograph.org.uksd-_704608.jpg

Heavy Haul Clive Warneford cc by sa 2.0 641344_a45dc503.cwjpg.jpg

An old company.

Click on pages twice to view.

DEANB:
An old company.

Nice one Dean.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks to Oily and Dean… interesting article Dean, building a lorry with secondhand stuff…and a Gardner engine :laughing: :laughing:

Yank stuff…

Nice pics Patric! They sure have some strange looking set ups overthere…

Danne

Dirty Dan:
Nice pics Patric! They sure have some strange looking set ups overthere…

Danne

Cheers Danne! Aye, some wacky stuff those yanks got eh… :unamused:

Few Volvo Heavies in modern times.

Gordon wil:
Few Volvo Heavies in modern times.

Cheers Gordon! I would go for the last one though… :wink:

Couple to keep Dean a 'appy man :wink:

Last pic is the engine for a Crusader mate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

pv83:
Couple to keep Dean a 'appy man :wink:

Last pic is the engine for a Crusader mate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nice to see you putting some quality on Patrick ! :laughing: Even with that engine you would still be trying
to keep up ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

A mixed selection.

Johnny looks like Patrick might be doing some work ■■? :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

He will appreciate this bit of class as it will give him some bed time reading tonight !! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

DEANB:
Johnny looks like Patrick might be doing some work ■■? :unamused: [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] :wink:

He will appreciate this bit of class as it will give him some bed time reading tonight !! [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

Excellent DeanB. Aye, he has time on his hands!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Big temperature difference during the last trip. Pictures from the desert of New Mexico to the snowy plains of Alberta.

A mixed selection.

hh373.jpg

At last they are finally delivering my boat ! :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: