"Heavy Haulage through the years"

The only ‘heavy’ that I have seen so far and that one nearly got away un-photographed!

David

ChrisArbon:
Big temperature difference during the last trip. Pictures from the desert of New Mexico to the snowy plains of Alberta.

That is quite a difference Chris. How many kilometres are between the two locations?
Johnny

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

A few more.
Oily

Heavy Haul Adrian (73).jpg

Heavy Haul  cr EVERYMAN FILMS LTD (EVERYMAN FILMS LTD) cc by 2.0 8640180685_7d62baeb70emfltd_o.jpg

Heavy Haul  C_Zwagerman_BV,_Convoi_Exeptionnel_Train_transport. alf van beemavb JPG.JPG

DEANB:
A mixed selection.

21151559_1755399594494149_3738609438883713494_n.jpg

At last they are finally delivering my boat ! :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

After putting me reading goggles on, that boat of yours looks more like this mate! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

David Miller:

The only ‘heavy’ that I have seen so far and that one nearly got away un-photographed!

David

Just in time then eh :wink: Cheers mate, looks like a Link Belt crane on the back of the trailer, trailer itself is no doubt of yank make by the look of it…

ChrisArbon:
Big temperature difference during the last trip. Pictures from the desert of New Mexico to the snowy plains of Alberta.

Cheers mate, that second pic is an absolute cracker! :wink:

oiltreader:
A few more.
Oily

Cheers Oily :wink: Didn’t Wimpey had quite a large fleet at one time?

pv83:

DEANB:
A mixed selection.

At last they are finally delivering my boat ! :unamused: [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] :wink:

After putting me reading goggles on, that boat of yours looks more like this mate! [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Oi Dean, I’ve been going through all those pic’s you’ve posted regarding those Volvo’s F88/89, now, I’ve put me new reading goggles on, and it all looks like this mate! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

elyse-sewell-china-styrofoam1.jpg

Right, back to some more serious matters… Econofreight…

22131776232_68aae3c845_b.jpg

113-1313_IMG 640x480.jpg

pv83:

DEANB:
A mixed selection.
At last they are finally delivering my boat ! :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

After putting me reading goggles on, that boat of yours looks more like this mate! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

More like a rowing boat Patrick !!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Heres another one of your favourite trucks ! :wink:

DEANB:

pv83:

DEANB:
A mixed selection.

Cheers… :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

pv83:

DEANB:

pv83:

DEANB:
A mixed selection.

Cheers… :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:wink:

Collett’s…

12107190_961024900672366_8199049998442667642_n.jpg

Bit of a “lone wolf” in the fleet…?