"Heavy Haulage through the years"

M C Gerosa LLC are still trading out of New ayork, in fact I’ve just had one of their international crew working with my team on a contract in southern Italy,

I don’t know what their current fleet is like, I will make enquiries

Ed

pv83:
“ERF-NGC-European” What a wonderful beast PV83! The caption says ‘16 speed unitized trans’. I wonder what a ‘unitized’ transmission means - semi-automated perhaps, or some sort of Allison set up?

Semi-auto I reckon, but maybe Dean has got some more info about it?

Probably have somehing somewhere chap,but they did fit Fullers in some of there heavy motors. :wink:

Just a couple, Buzzer

241645078_2252410324899885_2696467407268213452_n.jpg

Pickfords doing a bit in 1967.

Click on pages twice to read.

EDTRUCK:
M C Gerosa LLC are still trading out of New ayork, in fact I’ve just had one of their international crew working with my team on a contract in southern Italy,

I don’t know what their current fleet is like, I will make enquiries

Ed

Wasn’t expecting that they’re still in the game to be honest mate, any enquiries would be appreciated :wink:

DEANB:

pv83:
“ERF-NGC-European” What a wonderful beast PV83! The caption says ‘16 speed unitized trans’. I wonder what a ‘unitized’ transmission means - semi-automated perhaps, or some sort of Allison set up?

Semi-auto I reckon, but maybe Dean has got some more info about it?

Probably have somehing somewhere chap,but they did fit Fullers in some of there heavy motors. :wink:

Interesting, as that’s the sort of vehicle I would have put an auto-box in! :laughing:

Buzzer:
Just a couple, Buzzer

Quite some weight on the F89 there Buzzer :wink:

DEANB:

Click on pages twice to read.

Cheers Dean, this one is pic of the week far as I’m concerned :wink:

Screenshot_20210917-150659_Samsung Internet.jpg

Really good reading on these last couple of pages my thanks to all concerned and its noteworthy to say Patrick is heading towards his double century well done old mate .
Dig

DIG:
Really good reading on these last couple of pages my thanks to all concerned and its noteworthy to say Patrick is heading towards his double century well done old mate .
Dig

…and here’s me thinking he was a young bloke. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

pv83:

Buzzer:
Just a couple, Buzzer

RHD F89 Patrick? tut tut :slight_smile:
Oily

oiltreader:

pv83:

Buzzer:
Just a couple, Buzzer

RHD F89 Patrick? tut tut :slight_smile:
Oily

Ooh that’s right, they only came in LHD form… :blush:

Spardo:

DIG:
Dig

…and here’s me thinking he was a young bloke. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: young compared to the rest of you lot David :wink:

pv83:

Spardo:

DIG:
Dig

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: young compared to the rest of you lot David :wink:

Funny thing is Patrick, when I look in the mirror I don’t think I look all that old, but when I catch a brief glance of myself while setting up the wildlife camera I think ‘who the hell is that old geezer?’ :laughing: :laughing:

Spardo:

pv83:

Spardo:

DIG:
Dig

Funny thing is Patrick, when I look in the mirror I don’t think I look all that old, but when I catch a brief glance of myself while setting up the wildlife camera I think ‘who the hell is that old geezer?’ :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: trust me mate, age doesn’t say a thing! Most days I feel like I’m in my 60s, until I look in the mirror, have to add at least 30 more years then! :wink:

Looks like the Norwegian army is getting some new MAN’s, although I wonder if there’s still some OAF dna in them…?

20210918_121809.jpg

pv83:
“DEANB”

Not sure what year Cranes of Dereham become Crane Fruehauf.

DEANB:

pv83:
“DEANB”

Not sure what year Cranes of Dereham become Crane Fruehauf.

Any help DeanO… double click needed

Dig

Just the one, Buzzer