Heavy Haulage Foden help me find it as it has been restored

ye man

tell you what this pic better be good, as it look’s like you’ve been waiting the best part of 6 :open_mouth: yes 6 year’s…

philgor:
tell you what this pic better be good, as it look’s like you’ve been waiting the best part of 8 :open_mouth: yes 8 year’s…

FTFY :wink:

cheer’s rob, doing math’s at 11pm. something gonna go wrong… :laughing:

this was the first ever truck i rode in when i was 3 years old,it has been restored and i think it is now grey with a red roof it still has the FAIRCLOUGH name on the door.
last seen at the royal lancashire show about 4 years ago,has anyone seen it about?

Great pics Cat, sorry i cant help on the question tho M8! cacky howard ran those Fodens (amongst others) Is it an S24 or summat?

thanks Mal,i think its an s36■■ my old man knows as he did many miles in it but i dont want to ask him as he will know im up to something.
he’s not seen it for 25 years or so,but i saw it on a lowloader a few years ago.

Oh too right, dont mention it or the gig will be up! I hope you manage to get your info Cat!

There’s a fair chance that Malcolm Sample in Sandbach will know where it is.

hi marky,is there any way i can contact malcolm sample?

I’ll see if I can find his phone number. I’ll PM you if I do.

Check your PMs - contact details have been forwarded as hinted… :slight_smile:

Check your PMs MARKY thanks :smiley: :smiley:

Oh - and it’s an S39 apparently…

thanks mate,mal and me both got it wrong :frowning: is the s36 the 4x2 model and the s39 the 6x4?

I think so - although I’ve seen (somewhere in the archives) an S36 8x4 sugar tanker in Tate & Lyle livery, so who knows?

Not being a ‘full on’ Foden efficienado I don’t really know.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

thanks mark,your contact was spot on and the truck is only 1/2 hour away from me so hopefully the pics will follow soon.

And there is no chance of the old gas axe :open_mouth: having a go on this.

No problems - glad to help.

The resto world is a very small one - it doesn’t take long to find things out…

I would have never found it without the wonders of the internet,and the best thing is its not hundreds of miles away.

Brilliant, what a result eh!