Hayton Coulthard Lesmahagow

Ah right. Just like they did at the fechan

I don’t think they will find it hard to find drivers to apply for the jobs as its only about another 20 mins from the Bellshill area…
just depends on the pay and working conditions etc…
i am in Larkhall myself but i am not looking for a full time job but i know a few drivers who are going to apply

I don’t know what the pay rates are for this job, but their general fleet, fridges and walking floors are about uk average not bad but not great and of course you will get a “NEW SHINEY TRUCK” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused: as far as I know so far they have had about 150 applications so far so somebody must be interested. I don’t know to many details about it as yet but will keep you posted

Cheers bud

I remember a chat I had with a B&M driver, I was delivering to a home bargains store and their was 2 or 3 B&M motors nighting out in the service yard. I’m banging away doing the delivery at about 3am, tail lift “Beep Beep” all the way down and must have woke this guy up, he got out for a ■■■ and I asked him “Why do you guys sleep here knowing we will be in here through the night, every night?” he says “They won’t pay for parking at services!!!”

Might have changed now… Was he spending the night in Stirling?
[/quote]
No mate! He came in for a wash and something to eat then disappeared. Idont blame him though, that’s 1 services I wouldn’t like to spend the night in.

Saw the HC truck on Sutton Bank on Saturday nice shiney FH with ar**e of the trailer in the bank on the steep bit before the hairpin.

Very strong smell of clutch and 3 coppers waving traffic by.

Always thought their was a weight limit on Sutton Bank - I know years ago the boss would only let us go up empty

The Biker:
Saw the HC truck on Sutton Bank on Saturday nice shiney FH with ar**e of the trailer in the bank on the steep bit before the hairpin.

Always thought their was a weight limit on Sutton Bank - I know years ago the boss would only let us go up empty

No weight limit. However caravans are prohibited.

The Biker:

a lot of trucks that have issues getting up are empty!

youngpretender88:
I remember a chat I had with a B&M driver, I was delivering to a home bargains store and their was 2 or 3 B&M motors nighting out in the service yard. I’m banging away doing the delivery at about 3am, tail lift “Beep Beep” all the way down and must have woke this guy up, he got out for a ■■■ and I asked him “Why do you guys sleep here knowing we will be in here through the night, every night?” he says “They won’t pay for parking at services!!!”

Might have changed now… Was he spending the night in Stirling?

No mate! He came in for a wash and something to eat then disappeared. Idont blame him though, that’s 1 services I wouldn’t like to spend the night in.
[/quote]
It can’t be worse than sleeping behind the stores and getting woke up by that noise every night :smiley:

Saw a very newish Coulthards motor pulling a B&M decker at Castlecary on the M80.

Has the contract began?

I see one yesterday on the M56 new FH13 pulling a step frame tautliner of BMs

Cheers

Contract began starting this month, I believe.

According to the gossip, a pile of new Scanias and trailers are due in the coming weeks, no idea what’s true and what’s bovine excrement though.

A.

G6Bob:
Saw a very newish Coulthards motor pulling a B&M decker at Castlecary on the M80.

Has the contract began?

Must have done. I passed one at Crawford tonight. Must say the red and green tartan didn’t look right with the B&M trailer.

I was in at route 74 truckstop yesterday,and being nosey,asked if Coulthard’s were moving in. The manager said they were going to be in the top car park - basing 15 units & 20 trailers there. I did see 1 with a B & M trailer coming in as I was leaving.
I’m led to believe it’s night trunk or days delivering to shops. The delivery’s seem to be 4 on 4 off,12 hour shifts @ £9 an hour.

Oooohhhhhh where do I sign up

Skippy70:
I was in at route 74 truckstop yesterday,and being nosey,asked if Coulthard’s were moving in. The manager said they were going to be in the top car park - basing 15 units & 20 trailers there. I did see 1 with a B & M trailer coming in as I was leaving.
I’m led to believe it’s night trunk or days delivering to shops. The delivery’s seem to be 4 on 4 off,12 hour shifts @ £9 an hour.

Yeah, so I’ve heard. My mate has a interview with them, guy on the phone says looking for 50 drivers and have had over 200 applications… true or not, I didn’t think they would struggle to get drivers in the Gow, as some would have suggested in previous posts.

:grimacing:

Skippy70:

There also doing nights out as well, I was parked across from one with a B&M decker the other night in Newtonmore.

Did anyone go for this position from here?

I sent a application in for office work. haven’t had any feed back as yet.

shamu:
I sent a application in for office work. haven’t had any feed back as yet.

Hopefully you get something. Maybe give them a phone and chase it up, shows youre eager.