Haye fight

Anyone else watching tonight?
Hope Haye wipes the floor with him, bloody eastern europeans :laughing:

well said that man… :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Yes I’ll be watching it. Been waiting fir this fight for ages. Really hope Haye wins but I don’t think it’s going to be easy for him.

Yeah, I’m going to watch it. Got a nice stream lined up to watch it on the net at a lot less money than Sky. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

yep i shall be watching with the lads, come on Haye, kick his â– â– â– !!!

Coffeeholic:
Yeah, I’m going to watch it. Got a nice stream lined up to watch it on the net at a lot less money than Sky. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

wont beat mine :grimacing:
£9 a month for all the sky channels, ESPN, MUTV, Setanta, Premier sports and the big box office shows :stuck_out_tongue:
Will be watching it on my tv on the sky box office hd channel and will not be paying any extra :sunglasses:
If anyone wants the info PM me :wink: :wink: :wink:

Thank you kryptview A780

thats all i am saying :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jimboy124:
Thank you kryptview A780

:laughing: :laughing:
You obviously got the right idea.
F-you Murdoch :laughing:

bubsy06:

jimboy124:
Thank you kryptview A780

Quite right too !!

oh BTW whats the latest firmware update is it still Aprils one ?

bubsy06:

Coffeeholic:

£9 a month for all the sky channels, ESPN, MUTV, Setanta, Premier sports and the big box office shows :stuck_out_tongue:
Will be watching it on my tv on the sky box office hd channel and will not be paying any extra :sunglasses:

You’re not really selling me on the idea with this. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, I’m happy enough paying £2.50 for the fight. and I hardly watch any UK telly.

Cant wait for this fight, its gonna be epic :grimacing:
COME ON THE HAYEMAKER :smiley:

jimboy124:

bubsy06:

jimboy124:
Thank you kryptview A780

Quite right too !!

oh BTW whats the latest firmware update is it still Aprils one ?

Not sure mate, I run my setup via a PC. Took me an hour to find the SBO HD1 channel :imp: sorted now, gonna watch the music channels til 10pm then flick over to Sky Box Office then

Coffeeholic:

bubsy06:

Coffeeholic:

You’re not really selling me on the idea with this. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, I’m happy enough paying £2.50 for the fight. and I hardly watch any UK telly.

nor me, i watch discovery and history which are mainly US shows.
I download the ones i missed in the week on the weekend then I catch up in the week while I am waiting for my trailer to be loaded :laughing: :laughing: I aint into soaps and all that crap, really into Ax Men, Pawn Stars, Mythbusters, Whale Wars.

Mike Tyson the legend :sunglasses:
And Lennox Lewis :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
I am buzzing :smiley:

George Foreman, I got one of his lean mean grilling machines :laughing: :laughing:

Amazing walk on show from the Hayemaker even though he aint walking on :laughing:

10 more minutes FFS :imp:

Haye doing better than I thought he would.

Some of South London’s finest there, I saw a Millwall banner. Proper naughty guv. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

What a â– â– â– , looks like hes been learning from Ronaldo :unamused:
On his knees more than on his feet

Still done better than I thought he would, never thought he would get past round 5 or 6. Still, I’m happy with the result, won me a few quid. couldn’t get good odds on a Klitschko victory, only odds on, but also had a bit on a points win for him and those odds were better, 4/1, as it wasn’t expected to go the distance. £100 trousered so happy days.