Haye fight

Coffeeholic:
Still done better than I thought he would, never thought he would get past round 5 or 6. Still, I’m happy with the result, won me a few quid. couldn’t get good odds on a Klitschko victory, only odds on, but also had a bit on a points win for him and those odds were better, 4/1, as it wasn’t expected to go the distance. £100 trousered so happy days.

lucky ■■■■■■ :smiling_imp:

Broken toe :unamused:

bubsy06:
Broken toe :unamused:

Couldn’t push off his right leg he claims. :unamused:

Scotland has its newest member
Say hello to David Haye !

The guy did all right I think, end of the day it’s a identical scenario to the andy Murray tennis match, haye and Murray are at the top of there game but there opponents are simply ,bigger,better,more skilled. Neither of them could have tried any harder and I truly believe that they were simply outclassed by the worlds best.
Hey at least he didn’t get knocked on his arse or do the typically British thing and go out all guns blazing get ahead and then just stop playing in the second half

mikey-t:
The guy did all right I think, end of the day it’s a identical scenario to the andy Murray tennis match, haye and Murray are at the top of there game but there opponents are simply ,bigger,better,more skilled. Neither of them could have tried any harder and I truly believe that they were simply outclassed by the worlds best.

It was a good couple of days for me as I don’t like either of them, especially that [zb] Murray, so it was pleasing to see them both get horsed. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I get a bit like that with sport sometimes.
I find it enbarrasing that in sports like cricket,football,rugby etc, sports we pretty much invented we constantly get trounced. But every year there’s a massive nationwide build up, were are all the talented people, or are they just not getting spotted because they can’t afford a college grant, or they cant be bothered to box pro because they prefer drinking, I mean seriously what’s going on,or are we just destined to be ■■■■! And don’t get me started on the Olympics

My Mrs made a big rice pudding…He can try and knock the skin off that if he wants. But I doubt it! :wink:

I suppose with 6’ 7’’ to reach and a dodgy toe, trying to “rain” him unconscious with a Haymaker was a bit of a ■■■■■■■■■. :wink:

Great talking point in the pub though