Haydock truckfest...........2009

truckfest needs a premier league

That’s precisely what we gave the stand space for at Peterborough.

a think i might have a piccy somewhere i’ll have a root n get back to ya

the thing is tho lucy it was only half the league.
at the uttoxeter show i heard the countrywide gaffer telling one of joe sharps lads that they get a percentage of the countrywide groups advertising budget to spend on the trucks as they are a moving advert for the group.now they cleaned up at uttoxeter and im sorry but that to me is an unfair advantage.

Carl:
the thing is tho lucy it was only half the league.
at the uttoxeter show i heard the countrywide gaffer telling one of joe sharps lads that they get a percentage of the countrywide groups advertising budget to spend on the trucks as they are a moving advert for the group.now they cleaned up at uttoxeter and im sorry but that to me is an unfair advantage.

going on the amount of people at uttoxeter wouldnt have thought they would have got much advertising there buisness of that.i think the right truck won at donnington that rigid was spotless and i know there are always cleaner looking trucks but its down to the judges choice of truck i guess(not including vans) :laughing: :laughing:

GAV LAA:
Thats right :smiley: :smiley: i saw him in the background on shameless :laughing: :laughing:

How can you say owt gavlaaaaa
you only go with tabners lot to help them polish like a young pringle

lee hawke:

GAV LAA:
Thats right :smiley: :smiley: i saw him in the background on shameless :laughing: :laughing:

take note!!! to the man with many,many fruit bowls :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

globby 480:

lee hawke:

GAV LAA:

take note!!! to the man with many,many fruit bowls :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

your another tag-on globby used to end up at side of me for the glory when i won sumat

lee hawke:

globby 480:

lee hawke:

GAV LAA:

your another tag-on globby used to end up at side of me for the glory when i won sumat

I wouldnt go that far hawkster, JUST THE IDIOT WHAT HAD TO GO TO THE SHOP FOR YOU TO GET SOME FRUIT TO FILL EM FRUIT BOWLS WHAT COST WELL OK 70K :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , I REMEMBER when we first met :laughing: :laughing: you was peeking out of your curtian well i didnt meet you at barny castle :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: but you was still peeking out of the pass side curitain laffing at my miss fortune ye git

The recurring theme here seems to be VAN!!! A gardeners van at that not even a busy white van.It spends most of it’s time parked in the gutter outside someones house while its owner gives a lawn a short back and sides.
IE
No Operators licence
No Tacho
No Distance
No Early Starts
No Late Finishes
No Deadlines
No Vosa
No Timed Deliveries
No 100,000 Plus K’s a Year
No Justice for all the hard work put in by all the drivers of the real trucks entered that do all of the above year in year out and have the thunder stolen from them by a transit in a gypo stylee. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I saw it parked in the gutter on a council estate in barnsley so it must of been him that gave lee hawke a short back & sides to get rid of that ridiculous 1980’s deirdrie barlow perm he had… the chav :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: