Having a second income

Just thought I’d put this out there if any fellow truckers wants to make a bit of extra cash a while back I was looking into ways to make money online (I was in a Tesco waiting room at the time so enough said) and among other schemes I came across match betting I was a bit skeptical at first and looked into in great depth but this appealed to me as your only dealing with reputable bookmakers and your not handing none of your hard earned cash over to any Tom, ■■■■ or harry and also you can join for free and see yourself how it works before joining so I took the plunge. I done the two free offers that Sam advised to do, even though I’d never done Matched Betting before the website explained how to set everything up, to do the two bets took me maybe a hour (And that was me being a paranoid wreck going over everything 4-5 times!).

24 hours later I was £45 up, result. It was a no brainier to become a Platinum member, I took the £115 yearly option, 2 weeks later I’ve made another £400 so easily paid my yearly membership back with profit to spare.

I’ve only just scratched the surface, I work full time so I only do the odd deal every few days. If you had the time you could easily make £350+ a week, just now I’m happy with what I’m making.

If you read this, be sceptical but please join as a FREE member follow the tips, get your £45 (approx), I guarantee you’ll be Platinum soon after :slight_smile: "

If anyone’s interested take a look by clicking the link below and I’ll help you out with any questions you have

Haven’t we done this one already?

Harry Monk:

Thought I’d put it out again in case anybody missed it and also the bookies have some real good sign up offers on right now…

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Berty:

Harry Monk:

Thought I’d put it out again in case anybody missed it and also the bookies have some real good sign up offers on right now…

I found the original thread viewtopic.php?f=15&t=136734 and while it holds water in theory, I’m thinking bookmakers aren’t renowned for being philanthropists?

Harry Monk:

Berty:

Harry Monk:

I found the original thread viewtopic.php?f=15&t=136734 and while it holds water in theory, I’m thinking bookmakers aren’t renowned for being philanthropists?

Ye that’s the one mate… there is 2 ways you go with it really it’s totally up to the individual and where you wanna take it

Never seen a poor bookmaker.
Never seen a rich gambler.

caledoniandream:
Never seen a poor bookmaker.
Never seen a rich gambler.

It’s not gambling as such… Match betting is all about taking advantage of the sign up offers bookmakers give out when you join

I made a few grand years back on mine and Mrs different accounts once we’d moved house.
Bookies didn’t like matched betting then and would happily leave you in possible doo doo if they cancelled your bet or refused to pay out leaving you down hugely potentially.
That said was the easiest money I’ve ever made wish my folks would let me open a load more accounts to rinse the greedy bookies again.

Berty:
Just thought I’d put this out there if any fellow truckers wants to make a bit of extra cash a while back I was looking into ways to make money online (I was in a Tesco waiting room at the time so enough said) and among other schemes I came across match betting I was a bit skeptical at first and looked into in great depth but this appealed to me as your only dealing with reputable bookmakers and your not handing none of your hard earned cash over to any Tom, ■■■■ or harry and also you can join for free and see yourself how it works before joining so I took the plunge. I done the two free offers that Sam advised to do, even though I’d never done Matched Betting before the website explained how to set everything up, to do the two bets took me maybe a hour (And that was me being a paranoid wreck going over everything 4-5 times!).

24 hours later I was £45 up, result. It was a no brainier to become a Platinum member, I took the £115 yearly option, 2 weeks later I’ve made another £400 so easily paid my yearly membership back with profit to spare.

I’ve only just scratched the surface, I work full time so I only do the odd deal every few days. If you had the time you could easily make £350+ a week, just now I’m happy with what I’m making.

If you read this, be sceptical but please join as a FREE member follow the tips, get your £45 (approx), I guarantee you’ll be Platinum soon after :slight_smile: "

If anyone’s interested take a look by clicking the link below and I’ll help you out with any questions you have

Clown

Was your platinum membership conditionally on trolling websites placing adverts masquerading as fake opinion pieces?
Complete mugs game, the bookies never lose.

del trotter:
Was your platinum membership conditionally on trolling websites placing adverts masquerading as fake opinion pieces?
Complete mugs game, the bookies never lose.

I’m not trolling anything iv been a member on here for years I came across a good little earner online and I’m sharing my experience with people in the same profession as me… It’s not for everyone I get that but most people who I have told about it have gone on to make money with it

Bookies a nuts game:
Three Windows to pay in ONE to pay out!!!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Trucking forum. Please take your advice elsewhere.

I’d guess you’re driving straight towards “deleted post town”, by-passing “thread lock village”, and “mod warning parkway”

you have to laugh at the naysayers on here who haven’t done any research, its not as simple as just putting bets on because that is a mugs game. I’ve never done match betting personally because its quite time consuming but know lots of people personally that have and it does 100% work.

Ive always thought of gambling as similar to chucking £20 out the window and hoping more appear back in its place.
Its extremelly difficult to continue making a profit through gambling unless you really know what youre doing

Those signs on one armed bandits are clear enough
“These machines pay out an average of 72%”

72% of what you pay in comes back out :unamused:

Berty:
I’m not trolling anything iv been a member on here for years I came across a good little earner online

Such a good earner that you needed to post an affiliate link to make a few quid off each person who signs up through it?
Is that how this scheme makes money, by getting other people to sign up?

So how many of the sceptics above buy lottery tickets then?

I would never say “All gambling is evil”; I have been known to buy the odd raffle ticket, and I bought shares in British Gas and Royal Mail, but a spell in my late teens working in a betting shop cured me of any illusion that you can make money legally from gambling. Unless you are a bookie of course.

These machines pay out an average of 72%…

Doesn’t that mean a 28% loss on what ever you put in?

never play a computer at anything