Having a second income

The fact money saving expert forum has had a topic dedicated to this subject for YEARS says it’s not a scam and the idiots abusing the op with no knowledge just look stupid

I hear Dieseldog is doing Kleeneze to supplement his income, and Evilbeezle can’t wait to tell you how he earns £150k per year just by addressing envelopes.
Pimpdaddy earns £50k per week picking fruit and vegetables.
On the grounds of taste and decency I will not divulge what Dipper Dave does to supplement his income, but I have on good authority that he’d happily do it for free. :laughing:

yourhavingalarf:
These machines pay out an average of 72%…

Doesn’t that mean a 28% loss on what ever you put in?

never play a computer at anything

Actually a 28% loss of what EVERYONE puts in, watch some one else feed the machine without winning and then play it. There was an old lady who as a member of a fisherman’s’ club years ago that had won the £100 jackpot more than anyone else. People thought she was senile/stupid but she’d sit there with her half of coke and watch the 2 machines…

W.

PilotWolf:

yourhavingalarf:

Actually a 28% loss of what EVERYONE puts in, watch some one else feed the machine without winning and then play it. There was an old lady who as a member of a fisherman’s’ club years ago that had won the £100 jackpot more than anyone else. People thought she was senile/stupid but she’d sit there with her half of coke and watch the 2 machines…

W.

Just like a right few truckers on the P&O Cairnryan!!![emoji41]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

OllieNotts:
The fact money saving expert forum has had a topic dedicated to this subject for YEARS says it’s not a scam and the idiots abusing the op with no knowledge just look stupid

Such a good deal that he is still driving a truck for a living. :unamused:

I think this is one for the “IQ of the average lorry driver” thread and I’m not talking about the OP. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

There are countless threads running hundreds of pages on all kinds of different forums (pistonheads,bodybuilding, money saving expert,single track world are just the ones I’ve seen) where people are making a few extra quid doing this. Yet when its brought to the attention of the TN community it just gets shot down :laughing:

oh well, you tried OP…maybe stick to the usual stobart/Downton/joe bloggs transport bashing threads instead, it seems TN members love those threads.

del trotter:

OllieNotts:

At what point did he say he makes a living from it?
■■■■ me do you idiots even understand what he’s written? :laughing: :unamused:
And there are people doing it for a living albeit arbitrary betting but I won’t complicate the little intelligence levels on here by explaining.

OllieNotts:

del trotter:

OllieNotts:

[zb] me do you idiots even understand what he’s written? :laughing: :unamused:
And there are people doing it for a living albeit arbitrary betting but I won’t complicate the little intelligence levels on here by explaining.

If it is so easy why bother driving a truck for a living just sit at home and wait for the cash to roll in, oh that’s right once the bookies get wind of you they close your account and don’t pay out, go back to worrying over which truck the boss may buy you and leave real life to the adults, muppet.

PilotWolf:

yourhavingalarf:

W.

I find this hard to believe. An amusement machine may pay out 72%, but only in the sense that a tossed coin will land on heads 50% of the time. What went last time has no influence on what will happen next time. I used to be an amusement machine engineer, and knew probably a dozen people doing the same job. Not one of them would ever put a penny of his own money into one of these things.

Harry Monk:

PilotWolf:

yourhavingalarf:

W.

I find this hard to believe. An amusement machine may pay out 72%, but only in the sense that a tossed coin will land on heads 50% of the time. What went last time has no influence on what will happen next time. I used to be an amusement machine engineer, and knew probably a dozen people doing the same job. Not one of them would ever put a penny of his own money into one of these things.

Maybe but she seemed to know when it was due to pay out.

W.

del trotter:

OllieNotts:

del trotter:

OllieNotts:

[zb] me do you idiots even understand what he’s written? :laughing: :unamused:

If it is so easy why bother driving a truck for a living just sit at home and wait for the cash to roll in, oh that’s right once the bookies get wind of you they close your account and don’t pay out, go back to worrying over which truck the boss may buy you and leave real life to the adults, muppet.

ha ha, as I said I made a few grand years ago easiest money I ever made you crack on in disbelief your sour old git :sunglasses:

As usual my op has got taken out of context as most threads do on here. I appreciate it’s not everyone’s cup of tea and that’s fine. Its something iv been doing in my SPARE time that has my earned me some extra cash and worked well alongside my job… you can do it full time once you have build up a decent betting balance ( I keep a 2k buffer) or you can just cut and run when you’ve had enough so you can go two ways with it… I just do a couple of offers on the weekend now maybe a few in the week and make a steady 500 a month from it maybe more…

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk