Have to write a Statement

We have a few Courtainsider Fridge. Bout 30 Straps in it.
Got a Load Milk on Pallets (Cravendale). all OK. I checked the Load and at end were 2 empty Pallets upright fixed with 2 Straps to hold the last 2 Pallets. Forwards all Straps were fitted,so i closed the Door and up to Hatfield on Bay 23.
When i opened the Trailer were the Straps at the End lose and the empty Pallets in a 45 degree Angle forward hanging :slight_smile:
Seems that happens lately more often. All reading of Isotrak does not bring anything to light.
:arrow_right: Shall i tell them wot it is?
The Cartons on the Pallets not put around the outside of the Pallets but tight together and leaving outside a bit Space around. OK on a Box,but the Straps fitted pull the Freight forward,and braking results in a Force forward,in addition to the force forward from the Straps. After Braking the Pallet doesnt get back in shape as the Straps hold it that Way,and the forward leaning Cartoons lose Shape and collapse forward. The Result is not a serious damage to the Cartoons or Bottles,but in Handballing the full load.(with Pumptruck the Pallet would fall forward)
The Funny Thing on it is that every Carton has to go back to its original Pallet,as you cant mix over milk from Tesco with Iceland,asda and whatever. :grimacing:
Luckily i have off 2 Day and they may have forgotten it till Wednesday evening (got a few Email address to send a Statement)

Okay.

Tell them it was the stowaways wot done it.

Pancakes

No point crying over spilt milk :unamused:

I’m not even going to attempt to read all of your post.

But going by the title

GOOD LUCK on whoever has to read it or take action on it :wink:

If I where you id whey up how much trouble your going to churn up for yourself. Maybe best to let things simmer for a bit.

If this is going to cause a shake up at work probably best to consider udder options.

You guys are milking this for all its worth.

I still ain’t read it but gather it was a cream job

nick2008:

Yes but it could turn nasty.

Thank you please, was it Friesian or Hereford cows juice ?
Were you moo ving too fast ?
Think of the children , now they have no milk.

He’s taken a load of palletised milk cartons which were good when he left his starting point. On arrival at his first drop the load has moved and he has had to hand ball all the stock off as moving with a pump truck would result in total collapse.

He now has to explain why and is looking to point the blame the restraint straps across the back 2 pallets rather than his driving style.

I think that’s what Google translate told me.

Don’t let them find out you aren’t a flip flop. Use the broken English and multiple website links, they will engage SHS (shaky head syndrome) and go back to ignoring you.

eagerbeaver:
Don’t let them find out you aren’t a flip flop. Use the broken English and multiple website links, they will engage SHS (shaky head syndrome) and go back to ignoring you.

^^^ This, and plenty of shoulder shrugging, lamenting “issa no my fault… issa no my fault” .

Immigrant:
We have a few Courtainsider Fridge. Bout 30 Straps in it.
Got a Load Milk on Pallets (Cravendale). all OK. I checked the Load and at end were 2 empty Pallets upright fixed with 2 Straps to hold the last 2 Pallets. Forwards all Straps were fitted,so i closed the Door and up to Hatfield on Bay 23.
When i opened the Trailer were the Straps at the End lose and the empty Pallets in a 45 degree Angle forward hanging :slight_smile:
Seems that happens lately more often. All reading of Isotrak does not bring anything to light.
:arrow_right: Shall i tell them wot it is?
The Cartons on the Pallets not put around the outside of the Pallets but tight together and leaving outside a bit Space around. OK on a Box,but the Straps fitted pull the Freight forward,and braking results in a Force forward,in addition to the force forward from the Straps. After Braking the Pallet doesnt get back in shape as the Straps hold it that Way,and the forward leaning Cartoons lose Shape and collapse forward. The Result is not a serious damage to the Cartoons or Bottles,but in Handballing the full load.(with Pumptruck the Pallet would fall forward)
The Funny Thing on it is that every Carton has to go back to its original Pallet,as you cant mix over milk from Tesco with Iceland,asda and whatever. :grimacing:
Luckily i have off 2 Day and they may have forgotten it till Wednesday evening (got a few Email address to send a Statement)

Statements , warnings , marks on files are nothing too worry about , I know a mate when told he was going to get a mark on his file said he couldn’t care less , as he said I know a driver who must have 50/60 and he’s still employed so I’m going too loose no sleep over one

Marks on files, youll be getting afterwork detentions next. :unamused:

Don’t worry about the statement mate. I’m sure that the person reading it will just think that you’ve accidentally knocked a tin of alphabetti spaghetti over the page!

nick2008:

Cravendale :bulb:

Immigrant:

nick2008:

Cravendale :bulb:

Maybe the cows wanted it back?