Have a look at this!

go on to this website www.twinscustomcoaches.com/imgs/freightliner.gif. this is the truck i want. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: if link dont work put in website in google or maybe some one can post a link cheers rog i knew you would fix it

the link doesnt work :unamused:

Whats with those bloody faces? No need really is there?

That’s a nice looking truck…don’t think Willi Stobart Dressingtable would be getting any to do their supermarket deliveries though. :laughing:

This what you meant:- :imp: :imp:
:imp:

www.twinscustomcoaches.com/imgs/freightliner.gif

LINK FIXED :smiley:

Got beaten to it =

scottishcruiser:

:wink: :laughing:

save picture as? print then you have it

Looks bloody awful
Might aswel say I want one of these

nick2008:

Looks bloody awful

Above is what i use to go to work and back everyday… :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :unamused: :exclamation:

Picture of my engine of the what i drive at work. :laughing: :laughing: :exclamation: :sunglasses:

pecjam23:

nick2008:

Looks bloody awful

Above is what i use to go to work and back everyday… :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :unamused: :exclamation:

Picture of my engine of the what i drive at work. :laughing: :laughing: :exclamation: :sunglasses:

Pah,
β€œShe may not look like much, but she’s got it where it counts, kid. I’ve added some special modifications myself.”

B1 GGK:

pecjam23:

nick2008:

Looks bloody awful

Pah,
β€œShe may not look like much, but she’s got it where it counts, kid. I’ve added some special modifications myself.”

WOW, what polish do ya use mate? :laughing:

pete-b:
WOW, what polish do ya use mate? :laughing:

I use Bulgarians, cheaper than Polish :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

One for Mr Vain :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

nick2008:
One for Mr Vain :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well at least Mr Vain could fix his new β€œtruck” by the road side instead of waiting for his personal wrecker to turn up, all he would need to carry would be

1x foot pump.
1x halfords puncture repair kit.

:laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses:

pecjam23:

nick2008:

Well at least Mr Vain could fix his new β€œtruck” by the road side instead of waiting for his personal wrecker to turn up, all he would need to carry would be

1x foot pump.
1x halfords puncture repair kit.

:laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses:

I think I have some ointment to cure those yellow spots