Hargreaves subcontractors/owner drivers

Hi all

Looking for info on hargreaves after seeing an advert looking for tipper/walking floor subcontractors and owner drivers

Looking for the usual info types off loads for both types off trailers areas covered and general feeling about company

Many thanks in advance

:smiley:

I’ve no connection with them mate but have a fair idea of the work they do. Tippers will be 90% coal I would have thought as I see them a lot in and around various coal yards and mines across the country. They used to have some 8wheelers running stone out if Darrington quarries in West Yorkshire aswell. A lot of the units/trailers look pretty much [zb] to be honest, with a lot of secondhand units in various different colours just with Hargreaves stickers on. There are a few newer Mercs and Volvos in service now.

Walking floors do a lot for Drax Power station near Goole. This will involve all sorts of different commodities such as compost, waste straw and bark. They also seem to do anything else which involves recycling or landfill. Oh and most of the walking floor trailers look rough aswell! Hope this helps!

all the old trucks are Owner drivers
all hargreaves trucks are the new scania / merc actros
a mate of mine is on for them pm lee hawke for more info

Daf Man 480:

Firstly lee [zb] hawke is a S.Y.B And he will tell you he is on £2.50 every 500 yards :grimacing: :grimacing: for them :open_mouth: i wouldnt bother emailing the [zb] you"ll be wasting ya time…
he will only want to pinch your tyres at the end of it and have your pants down so be warned

globby 480:

Daf Man 480:

Firstly lee [zb] hawke is a S.Y.B And he will tell you he is on £2.50 every 500 yards :grimacing: :grimacing: for them :open_mouth: i wouldnt bother emailing the [zb] you"ll be wasting ya time…
he will only want to pinch your tyres at the end of it and have your pants down so be warned

Am i being thick? What does “S.Y.B” stand for? :S

matizerSCANIAR480:

globby 480:

Daf Man 480:

South Yorkshire :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

matizerSCANIAR480:

globby 480:

Daf Man 480:

Cheers but what about the" B" ?

matizerSCANIAR480:

Wheel Nut:

matizerSCANIAR480:

globby 480:

Daf Man 480:

Cheers but what about the" B" ?

You need to work it out then it isnt to hard to work out :grimacing: :mrgreen :wink: …tard or ring hawke as he is called a SYB everyday from me :grimacing:

Strange this when stobarts want same thing it’s the worst thing going but with hargreaves it’s the state of the trucks

Daf Man 480:

Has he got the air brushed red daf.

Globby Its you that brings 1 trye and takes
2 home and says u owe me £40 aswell
hawkie
You west YB rip off

lee hawke:
Globby Its you that brings 1 trye and takes
2 home and says u owe me £40 aswell
hawkie
You west YB rip off

Yer only one SYB who has everyones pants down you and your mate the Barnsley rip off… i arrive with one new tyre and end up taking away 2 scrap tyres and no payment either… thats the trouble with you SYB"s its all self self self,
i hear the big red “ex maritime” barnsley built on the dole truck is now scrapped!!! thats the trouble with down hill kettle boiling racers cannot with stand the pace!! told you before stop been a tight SYB and buy a proper tool for the job!!!
Put it this way i wont be coming round with any more tyres to get ripped of and minus 20 ■■■■ as well
AND YOU DO OWE ME £40. STILL YOU S.Y.B

spectron:

Daf Man 480:

Has he got the air brushed red daf.

Narr mate that thing is now in the bone yard awaiting the gas axe!!! thank god. one down hill kettle boiling racer less to worry about i just hope they have enuff oxy,propane to cut it up in one shift

Lee hawks did you used to go out with brantys sister lindsey.

spectron:
Lee hawks did you used to go out with brantys sister lindsey.

he will have prob gone out with the brother not the sister

Funny you should say that cos she now bats for the other side.

mac12:
Strange this when stobarts want same thing it’s the worst thing going but with hargreaves it’s the state of the trucks

Yes, it is the same upper management… :stuck_out_tongue:

Spectron yes about 15yr ago
Globby :laughing:

lee hawke:

av u still got hair like a girl. LoL.

spectron:

lee hawke:

av u still got hair like a girl. LoL.

hawkster Like a girl :grimacing: he/she is a big girls blouse and he even squats to wee … He is the Barnsleys Ladyboy if that helps you spectron