Hanging up my truck keys

Got my new job, after years of study, often all night of revision and five litres of coffee to stay awake, I passed my Commercial pilots license and will be a first officer on a Boeing 747 on worldwide cargo.
I hope the uniform will attract the ladies.
See you in the Far East, Middle East ,USA and South America .
I get to stay at the Hilton , while you lot are tossing off to Babe channel in an urine soaked lay by on the A 1.

Still hauling cargo but 35000 ft up and not stuck on M25 :laughing:
Good on yer best of luck

toby1234abc:
Got my new job, after years of study, often all night of revision and five litres of coffee to stay awake, I passed my Commercial pilots license and will be a first officer on a Boeing 747 on worldwide cargo.
I get to stay at the Hilton , while you lot are tossing off to Babe channel in an urine soaked lay by on the A 1.

Well done ,I will keep looking skywards for that flying pig​:smiling_face::smiling_face:

Babe Channel? don’t you mean Babe station?

Drivers mate ? good luck in your new job Tobes

I would love to say “You’ll be back” as you will miss us and the truck.
But I think there more chance of you flying to the moon .

Well Done…YOU MUST BE THE ONLY ONE from here to do this.

Clear skies.

If that’s true,Toby then I wish you well. Going to MARS* was slightly more believable though. :wink: :slight_smile:

• the one in Turkey !

You know what Tobes?
I believe you…I also believe Elvis is alive and that I am going to win the lottery tonight. :wink:

toby1234abc:

Toby - your second name is not Wilcox is it ?

Prince Winston Togogo of Nigeria:
I’d like to personally congratulate Mr 1234abc on his recent appointment. I would like to appeal to those congratulating him to consider sponsoring truckers in my home country to follow their dream of becoming pilots like Toby. We have sufficient funds to train all applicants but only if we can offset our taxes. To do this we need to run our interest payments through a truckers’ bank account. If you are interested in assisting us please PM me with your bank details and I will be in touch. Bless your merciful hearts.

Come on Tobes, dust off that debit card.

Up to five years ago we had a commercial pilot come driving for us on agency on his days off ‘to make ends meet’?

Steve

Ryan air, Easy jet or Stobarts ? :wink:

is that United ?

Been flying for years part time mind.

For some reason BA and others just wouldn’t accept 10 years as a 2nd officer on a 747 Microsoft flight simulator as a real qualification :open_mouth:

I was gob smacked cause the DVLA seem to allow anyone to have a driving licence.

Sir +:
If that’s true,Toby then I wish you well. Going to MARS* was slightly more believable though. :wink: :slight_smile:

• the one in Turkey !

Agree ^^^.

robroy:
You know what Tobes?
I believe you…I also believe Elvis is alive and that I am going to win the lottery tonight. :wink:

What I was thinking… :wink:

3 wheeler:
Well Done…YOU MUST BE THE ONLY ONE from here to do this.

Clear skies.

Freightdog is also a cargo pilot dont forget…

I am also a pilot,however my rating is for paragliders.A commercial pilot licence is not an easy one to achieve a big well done from me.

alamcculloch:
I am also a pilot,however my rating is for paragliders.A commercial pilot licence is not an easy one to achieve a big well done from me.

I used to have a “D” licence to skydive…Small parcel delivery only !

i have my [M] licence from way back ,for ■■■■ DIVING it is the same as flying but your ankles are tied together.