HALL AGGREGATES [RMC GROUP]

A subbie working for halls

My dad’s diploma

gaz,superb model,i remember reading an article by howard about making it for you.was it expensive?

Part of the M25 completed :smiley:

3 here for you off Bob Hobbs Site transportphotos.com
VS01786.jpg
RC00007-07.jpg
RC00010-10.jpg

Hi RMC-GAZ

I found a couple of prints that I bought years ago - thought you might be interested… :wink:

copyright of Arthur Ingram

Found on the net

Another one for you RMC-GAZ from transportphotos.com
HuU0728.jpg
You can get this without the watermark (check email I sent you)

Seddon Atkinson artic i took in 1980
My AEC model

aec halls model.png

My Models

Hiya…Hell you’ve got some weight on that ford. i’d say you’ve 21 ton on her back maybe more.
i,ve seen 4 wheeler gravel lorries with 24 inch sides and they wasn’t as full as DAD 2471. poor thing.
John

We had an old Guy Warrior tipper ex Hall and co when I first worked for BIS at Redhill. The boys on the plant would smash the lorry to bits in a very short time.

RMC-GAZ:
133My Models

Great Models!! :sunglasses: They are a real credit, Have you scratch built all the models yourself? :sunglasses:

A few years ago I was looking for a Dodge tipper 4 wheeler K model for a new bit of work that came my way, At that time 4 wheelers were like rocky horse ■■■■■ to come by, So I had a trip down to a firm at Cherstey trading as Cherstey Commercials Ltd.Well they had a yard full of Ex Halls tippers, And the cockney salesman said to me take your pick Geordie they are all MOT,ed, & the price will defo suit you being a Geordie who cant resist a bargain, Well I was out of there quicker than I went in, I had never seen a pile of ■■■■■ like what he was trying to flog me, some of them had no bloody windows in plus wire tyres, It wasn’t a wasted trip because I had my good lady with me & we visted our relations in Luton, I did in fact manage to get a Dodge which turned out to be a great motor & made me a few bob, Which I bought localey, Regards Larry.

3749.png

Here some more photos with windows in :smiley: My models are made by a gentleman in Kent(Ex lorry driver)

3740.png

Greetings,Gentlemen all.
I found this photo of an old TK on our website and having,in the past,worked for Hall & Co.,they all had a Croydon reg.VB,BY and RK,and the numbers always started with a 9.I wondered if this one is an Ex.Hall lorry.
Happy Christmas to you all,900x20.

Photo2020.jpg

CQ0033 - Copy (3).JPG

Scammell Routeman.

DEANB:
Scammell Routeman.

Thanks for posting