HALL AGGREGATES [RMC GROUP]

(

uuu.PNG

nnn.PNG

LOOKING FOR PHOTOS OF HALLS LORRIES ,AS DAD DROVE FOR THEM IN THE 1970S.

Lot of pics of Halls on the gallery. Just woken up, you put them on. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dave the Renegade:
Lot of pics of Halls on the gallery.

HAPPY DAYS :smiley: GOING WITH DAD

Dads old scammell routeman :smiley:

Dads old yard in redhill surrey.

A model made in memory of a routeman dad used to drive for Hall’s. :smiley:
Happy days

Dads aec got written off, whilst on holiday :frowning:

seems like yesterday :unamused:

yard is now built on :frowning:

Nearest i got to drive a scammell. :sunglasses:

Great pics Gaz,also love the model mate :sunglasses: .Dont know if you got this pic.

Cheers Bubbs. :wink:

I"ve been sent that pic to me last year by a friend.The driver worked on halls with my dad.
many thanks anyway bubbs :smiley:

Dad on the back of trader in the 60"s in a kent sandpit.
He thought he was RED :unamused: GONE AT62 :cry:

Model made by howard at kit form services, lincs. Awesome

Dad"s old mate, ray reversing aec.

Hi Mate. My dad also worked for Halls for a while, based down nr Canterbury ( Wingham sand pit ) i think. That model is fantastic!!!. I would love to make one myself, my dad had a brand new Scammell in 1976 ( not on Halls ) it was the later style with the square headlights etc, seeing your model has really inspired me to get my finger out and get on with it.
Rgds Mark.

Mark R:
Hi Mate. My dad also worked for Halls for a while, based down nr Canterbury ( Wingham sand pit ) i think. That model is fantastic!!!. I would love to make one myself, my dad had a brand new Scammell in 1976 ( not on Halls ) it was the later style with the square headlights etc, seeing your model has really inspired me to get my finger out and get on with it.
Rgds Mark.

i agree with that,the model is great what scale is it ?

RMC-GAZ:

This model is absolutely fantastic, a real credit to you. I’m not into models and stuff but I think that Scammell is top notch! :wink:

Mind you, I think VOSA might be interested in that load…got to be overweight with that lot on! :open_mouth: :wink:

Many thanks for comments :smiley: the model size is approx [380mmx115mm].
1/24th scale.

It’s certainly a fantastic model, one of the best of a tipper that I have seen. Regarding being overweight, if it is meant to be something like 150 x 100 mm Limestone we used to struggle to get enough on without it falling off of the sides!
There used to be a Hall & co pit near Reading when I was a lad, it was previously owned by Ham River. I used to do the odd load of gravel for RMC, rates were poor though!

Pete.

more photos :smiley:

More pics on the way :smiley:

constructors used after routemans

photo taken in 1980 :slight_smile: