Grille lights

Does anyone know where to get the lights that go behind the front grille like the ones in the V shape in the picture? I’ve searched around and I can only found companies selling the big spot light bars.

Also is fitting easy? Ie can you do it easy enough yourself or does it need a workshop and someone trained to do properly/without causing damage

image.jpeg

I believe they are those little LED clusters that you buy in bulk and make the shape up rather than a set kit.

Maybe best off asking the shiny brigade on Facebook…AKA truckers with pride :unamused:

yt03:
:unamused:

Really? :confused:

truckstuff.co.uk/lights/exterior-lights.html?p=2

OVLOV JAY:

yt03:

Your not one of them are you??

Look on eBay, search for 24v led marker lights, there’s loads on there

Sent from my X12 using Tapatalk

Who’s paying for this, and why?
I’d blow it on beer! :smiley:

Evil8Beezle:

Tut tut, you should be blowing your wages on white Diamond and a buffer for your tank :laughing:

yt03:

Evil8Beezle:

Tut tut, you should be blowing your wages on white Diamond and a buffer for your tank :laughing:

White lightning :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

tango boy:

yt03:

Evil8Beezle:

White lightning :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Nope!

Nice

yt03:

OVLOV JAY:

yt03:

Yep

I seen a scany the day that was aglow in these silly little lights, even the back of the unit had about 20 red lights running up each side … it gives the impression that the driver has a mental age of about 7.

Question to the people who cover there truck in extra lights and granny curtains etc, how come you dont fit granny curtains, extra lights etc to your car?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

All our trucks have loads of pretty lights but the boss buys them and has them fitted and no it does not reduce the wage packet. I think the lights in the grill are stuck on the inside with silicon

OVLOV JAY:

yt03:

OVLOV JAY:

yt03:

Yep

I offer my condolences

OVLOV JAY:

yt03:

OVLOV JAY:

yt03:

Yep

Good on ya mate.

yt03:

OVLOV JAY:

yt03:
I offer my condolences

I need your condolences about as much as I need your sarky comments. I’ve re-read the thread 3 times now, and I still can’t see where the op asked what people thought of the idea of grill lights. Comments like that are no more than internet trolling :unamused: There is no right or wrong when it comes to looking after a truck, just personal preferences. I could just as easily take the ■■■■ out of the state some people keep their trucks in, but it’d be a full time job :wink: Just live and let live. There’s plenty of threads on here I’ve read, and not commented on, because I don’t feel like I’d have anything of value or interest to say, so I do the sensible thing and keep schtum :bulb:

When I was on facebook I used to look at one of those “truckers with pride” type pages and it ridiculed any driver who didn’t fanny about with their truck. The likes of me who don’t worry about a dirty cab and driving a basic motor are not viewed as “real drivers.”
Personally I think all the bling, cleaning products and artwork is a pointless waste of time, especially on a tipper but it’s not my money wasted on it. Even if I was given a brand new top spec truck I’d treat it the same as the one I drive now.