Greogorys owner driver

To the black Scania driver on an 07 plate with the rusty back doors on your trailer.
I think your speed limiter is broken to keep that speed up on the M1n/b yesterday.Unless there is fairy dust in the engine.
In the meantime,keep er lit.

Slightly of topic but, 13/63 plates seem to have limiters set a bit more generous than 12/62 plates!

toby1234abc:
To the black Scania driver on an 07 plate with the rusty back doors on your trailer.
I think your speed limiter is broken to keep that speed up on the M1n/b yesterday.Unless there is fairy dust in the engine.

Do you reckon he was doing more than 60 then?

Lol just swop the diff, mine would do 63mph on the limiter but the tacho would read 56 all day long, it was a crying shame when it had to go recalibration.

Toby, I never thought I’d see the day when you talked about fight club on an open forum for the kill joy pixies to see.

Silver_Surfer:
Toby, I never thought I’d see the day when you talked about fight club on an open forum for the kill joy pixies to see.

He’s just jealous that someone spanked him

He kept up with the cars until he vanished in the horizon.Ex Irish motor maybe?@Hot to trot.

And when he stops for quick pee you will be in front again!

Dan Punchard:
And when he stops for quick pee you will be in front again!

Amazon load, no stopping that guy! Oh hang on, we’ve done that already. :smiley:

It passed me so quick i could not even tell if the cab had peekaboo curtains or Spanish Matador bull fighter spears in the windsreen. :slight_smile:

His limiter was probably fine, just a bit out of calibration. Mine says 90ks, but unless every other lorry in the country is now limited to 52…

toby1234abc:

Yep, it flew past me yesterday too, and mine don’t hang about.

Keep a set of worn down to the threads tyres for calibration day, then when you go back to 10mm of tread…

The Portuguese used to run around with coach diffs.Went like the clappers.

toby1234abc:
The Portuguese used to run around with coach diffs.Went like the clappers.

Weren’t just the Portugese Senor Tobester! :wink:

Them Pork and Cheesers are mad as hatters mate.Very excitable.
When having a discusion it looks like they will hit each other.
Its that Latin temperment.

I was talking to a guy the other day who reckoned on 1 KPH for every mm of tread. So in theory if that’s correct you could get 8 KPH up on what the limiter is set to.

Phrase of the year, “Pork & Cheesers” :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Silver_Surfer:
Phrase of the year, “Pork & Cheesers” :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Yes, that has got me chuckling, great turn of phrase Toby

The French call the Brits Rosbifs.Or roast beef.As we eat a lot of beef in the UK.