Gregory Distribution Ltd

Known by most people, so please add some pictures :wink: :smiley: Some of there subbies trucks are nice like the two below. :sunglasses: :grimacing:

Volvofh16:

garrysphotos.fotopic.net/p59967333.html

:smiley: Cheers :smiley:

3 Pictures to start the ball rolling:

Thanks royalmailman, nice pictures, i look at your site quite a bit :wink: :smiley:

Some old pictures here :arrow_right: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=45722&hilit=Devon+companies

There must be more out there…
:smiley:

:question: :open_mouth:

terry-b-bingham.fotopic.net/p65318729.html

removalboy:
fotopic.net

Off topic I know removalboy, but you got that little Merc sorted yet? if you have let’s have some pic’s

cheers

John.

altitude:

removalboy:
fotopic.net

Off topic I know removalboy, but you got that little Merc sorted yet? if you have let’s have some pic’s

cheers

John.

Its at the spray place now so it should be back next week to get some pictures. :wink: Then the demount stuff needs to go on. :smiley:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=60403

Some Subbies…

antstruckphotos.fpic.co.uk/p56697330.html

here you go removalboy a couple of drives i had for a subbie for gregorys

my regular drive when i worked for gregorys on the milklink contract,based at chard

got a few from a couple of drives on the brownside as well , CF’s & a scania will see if i cant dig them out

Heres an old one removalboy…a tad before your time :laughing:

I know its not what youre after,but it was part of the fleet.

Cheers Bubbs, :wink:

bubbleman:
Heres an old one removalboy…a tad before your time :laughing:

I know its not what youre after,but it was part of the fleet.

Cheers , how old is that picture?
Here is our first lorry in 1935 :arrow_right:

hows about this then

the new gregory’s livery

pic taken fron orange images pages

Hi Removalboy,the old Bedford is from the 40s mate,heres a few more :smiley:

Thanks for the pictures, i hadn’t seen the new livery. :slight_smile:

thanks for those bubbleman, especially W473TDV & MilkMarque liner ,at chard milklink depot we had W471TDV & like the other two units W912SDV & W908SDV she was double shifted to london, usually for her , Express dairies at Ruislip everyday. her drivers were Paul Gillard on the 1200midday run & Paul Gooding on the 12midnight run.
here she is at chard depot about 2001

unlike W908 & W912 ,W471 was never fitted with MilkLink decals or gold stripe, & was left in factory white with the gregory distribution depot sticker ,not sure what happened to her 85CF grille badge, but her sunvisor was broken due to a low flying phesant & the interior was immaculate as Paul Gooding was a mr sheen enthusiast :laughing: the exterior was always washed by the day driver paul gillard , we let him use the hosepipe as we couldn’t trust him with matches :laughing: but it was like climbing into a new truck everyday :sunglasses:
all three units were white 6x2 DAF 85CF 380’s but none were alike to drive , my drive was W912 & to me although a bit slow was a good drive i personally thought 908 & 471 were awfull drives :neutral_face: 908 having a stiff gear change & 471 quite a harsh suspension :frowning:
when gregorys closed chard depot the farm collection tankers went down to Lostwithial & 471 went to highbridge i think & 908 & 912 went down to North Tawton . i did see 471 & 912, a few months later at westbury dairy but they were in an awfull state i never saw 908 again

i took 912 over the million km mark

at sarn park M4 a few days ago