Gregory Distribution Ltd

i would imagine this was taken at North Tawton, although i don’t know how old the photo is ,for all i know she’s still shunting !

Molepower,

W912 SDV from my Milk/Dairy Collection

Date Un-Known Sadly

James

truckerjames123:
Molepower,

Date Un-Known Sadly

James

nice pic james , may have been at a time when i had it ,2002 - 2006 ,cullompton drivers used to laugh at us because we didn’t get the newer 52 reg CF’s , but we wern’t that bothered as these 380’s used to outpull their ‘new’ 430’s every time :laughing: :laughing: they used to get really arsey when you’d pass them & get to the dairys before them !
where was the pic taken , dairy crest severnside ?

MolePower:

truckerjames123:
Molepower,

Date Un-Known Sadly

James

nice pic james , may have been at a time when i had it ,2002 - 2006 ,cullompton drivers used to laugh at us because we didn’t get the newer 52 reg CF’s , but we wern’t that bothered as these 380’s used to outpull their ‘new’ 430’s every time :laughing: :laughing: they used to get really arsey when you’d pass them & get to the dairys before them !
where was the pic taken , dairy crest severnside ?

As the saying goes “the old’uns are the best’uns” And i have a few photos of the WJ02*** plated CF85’s.

Not sure as to the location on the photo but the Mercedes to the left is a Wincanton (Hire/Rental) truck with a Milk Tanker Behind it, Id put money on it being taken at Severnside (DCL).

Thanks

James

Ulceby 31/08/2011.

O4Goodnessake:
Ulceby 31/08/2011.

Ex Gregory’s DAF XF im guessing

truckerjames123:

O4Goodnessake:
Ulceby 31/08/2011.

Been told that they have " Gone in together " :question:

Will:

truckerjames123:

O4Goodnessake:
Ulceby 31/08/2011.

Been told that they have " Gone in together " :question:

they have indeed merged

i think gregory & hayton coultard made an ‘agreement’ back in early 2000’s, to the degree HC are traction only now , could be wrong …usually am :laughing:

gregory baled hayton coulthard out the pan when the traffic commitioner took there o licence away in 2001 for tacho offences he took on all the lorries but the work was always done thru coulthard .coulthards drivers then became gregory drivers. one of coulthards drivers told me that coulthard promised to take them back on when the dust settled most of them did return. :smiley: :smiley: