greg50

It is with deep regret that I have to inform users of the death of an old mate ‘Greg50’ who passed away in hospital in Dijon tonight after taking ill in his truck last week. He was taken to hospital having had a suspected stroke in his truck on a motorway service area, his wife was at his side.

RIP Greg.

Ross.

bigr250:
It is with deep regret that I have to inform users of the death of an old mate ‘Greg50’ …

Blimey, that was sudden.

Greg was ‘old school’ so he’ll be sadly missed.

My thoughts are with his wife and family at this time.

RIP Greg.

Heartfelt condolances. Worse that he was away from home, but at least he had his wife at his side.

My thoughts and deepest condolences go to his Wife, family
and friends .

Ross

Ive sent you a PM, Im gutted to hear this.

RIP and God Bless Ye Greg, never got round to having a few pints of porter and a yarn…

Go mbeannaí Dia is Muire duit.

RIP Greg. Totally shocking news :frowning:

R.I.P.

A Gentleman will be missed R.I.P. John
Slan go foill a cara

RIP Greg & my thoughts and condolences to family

RIP GREG
ONE OF THE GOOD ONES

Never knew you greg but R.I.P and heatfelt condolences to your wife family and friends,you,l be sadly missed.
regards dave.

May you rest well, thoughts and prayers are with your family. Goodnight old truckin friend…

Rest In Peace Greg :frowning:

Just read this post and am truly shocked, never met Greg50 that I am aware of but could have also shared a bottle or a meal somewhere in Euroland.

Condolences to friends and family and I will miss the banter on these forums. :frowning:

One of his more recent posts was about him going to Swiss and declaring the wrong KM, then languishing in a Swiss Prison for evermore. I prefer to think of this sad news like that.

RIP greg. By all a/c he was a well liked and respected man ,he will be sadly missed by all the lads on the IRISH RIGS Forum. Salute

An active member here, who has added to to the community with wit, memories and knowledge, he will be missed.

I have asked via private messages that we be allowed to open on here, as we have done in the past for other members who have passed, a condolence thread which may be moved after a respectful period to the memorial forum, however until we hear from the family that they wish this then I ask we keep all messages in this single thread- I do appreciate those who have private messaged me and asked for a higher profile to this sad news however at this time we only wish to do what the family feel appropriate and will wait to hear what they feel they wish

Rikki

its devastating news Malc, I got an email of his good lady on Monday saying he had suffered a stroke at the wheel for Noones, I think he was en route to or from Italy, and he was very , very poorly in a hospital in Dijon.

I have been trying to contact her since and then I see this terrible news this mornin.

Very Very sad news.

only just seen this now,i worked with greg for a long time,and he really was one of the good ones.my heart goes out to all the family,i’ll miss ya mate R.I.P

RIP Greg, you’ll be sadly missed.

My condolences to your family and friends.