greg50

Saddened to hear of the passing of Greg F, a passionate driver with the heart of a lion, RIP mate. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

R.I.P Greg50. Condolances to the Family.

R.I.P. Condolences to the family

what sad news, these forums were a lot livlier with his imput, my thought go out to his family at this sad sad time r.i.p

RIP Greg, I will miss you.

We had quite a few chats by PM on here and had often hoped to bump into each other at some point. One of life’s gentlemen.

RIP Greg.

Condolences to his wife and family.

RIP GREG. :open_mouth: :frowning:

Never Knew you Greg or dont think we ever met.
Deepest condolences to the Family

i found out about this sad death on saturday, i worked with greg for a few weeks and he was a great man i last seen him in january at a funeral and we was speaking about gthe usual truckers stuff, my thoughts go to all his family an friends

good night god bless mate

I can’t say I knew Greg, but it is always sad when someone dies and even more so when so well respected which he obviously was, I would like to offer my condolences to his family and friends at this sad time…

bump

Hello all. I"m not a truck driver. Rather I’m just someone who knew Greg through another forum. Another forum where Greg was a valued member – as it appears he was valued here, also.

We had two threads ‘stickied’ for some time:

first:

emigrant.ie/boards/ubbthreads.ph … Post146750

Comments from Greg’s wife, Rita, got posted up in second one:

emigrant.ie/boards/ubbthreads.ph … 946&page=1

Anyhow, i thought some of you might appreciate the read. As we, those of us from our forum, certainly appreciated the comments posted here.

thanks

skate1968:
bump

Hello all. I"m not a truck driver. Rather I’m just someone who knew Greg through another forum. Another forum where Greg was a valued member – as it appears he was valued here, also.

We had two threads ‘stickied’ for some time:

first:

emigrant.ie/boards/ubbthreads.ph … Post146750

Comments from Greg’s wife, Rita, got posted up in second one:

emigrant.ie/boards/ubbthreads.ph … 946&page=1

Anyhow, i thought some of you might appreciate the read. As we, those of us from our forum, certainly appreciated the comments posted here.

thanks

Some lovely comments on those threads. yer man would be proud.

Guys, really sorry it’s this late but Greggs good lady Rita has organised a Memorial service for Greg at St Johns Church, Fountains Rd, Kirkdale Liverpool. Unfortunately i only heard this about an hour ago and it’s at 7pm this evening so it’s too late for me to go, if you live locally to Kirkdale you might be able to rush down there and pay your last respects.

Ross.