Gran Buffet Cambrils

I thought I’d let anyone know that the roadworks have finished enough to now get to the gran buffet in cambrils in a truck :smiley: :smiley:
I’d also like to admit to being a lightweight tonight and only managing 5 plates :blush: although to be fair they’re not small plates :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

for those of you who don’t know, 11 euros gets you a buffet inc. crab and other fish stuff, all the meat you can imagine and even some of that veg and salad crap :laughing: plus a bottle of wine and a bottle of caceras and a shower :open_mouth: now thats good value :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

james, ever since ive been running to spain, the grand buffet in cammbrils would be my favoroit restanrant. i was paked there years ago when a load of british ■■■■■■ were tarmacing the car park. oh to have them days back.

what you’d like the days of eating here or the days of the ■■■■■■ tarmacing back? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
must have done a good job for a change as the tarmac is still pretty decent
its 14 euro plus 8%vat plus drinks for car drivers or 11 euros inc drinks and tax for camioneros :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Have they other branches or is this a one off?

this is a one off place but there are other buffet places throughout spain, mainly in seaside resorts its popular with the spanish, the brits don’t usually entertain such “foreign crap food” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

As long as you can get meat in there as I am not really a fish eater will have a bash at it.
How do they know if you are a car or truck driver■■?

welshboyinspain:
what you’d like the days of eating here or the days of the ■■■■■■ tarmacing back? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
must have done a good job for a change as the tarmac is still pretty decent
its 14 euro plus 8%vat plus drinks for car drivers or 11 euros inc drinks and tax for camioneros :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

the restaurant, met a cockney there one day in the food bar. soon as i walked in he shouted “ave the 75 mate its ansome” :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Ben9:
As long as you can get meat in there as I am not really a fish eater will have a bash at it.
How do they know if you are a car or truck driver■■?

the boss sits on the front door where the till is, you pay when you exit and he can see the trucks parked outside and he knows who’s who. besides how many men eat in a restaurant on their own who aren’t truck drivers :smiley:
there’s all sorts of meat to please everybody you couldn’t leave here hungry :smiley: :smiley:

Think I might give that a bash…so long as not many other english use it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

How long from Burgos to their then■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ben9:
Think I might give that a bash…so long as not many other english use it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

A long way to go for a decent scoff, I wouldn’t fancy walking it :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Ross.

bigr250:

Ben9:

A long way to go for a decent scoff, I wouldn’t fancy walking it :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
its a long way indeed to be coming from burgos you’d need a ■■■■ good reason to come this way to go anywhere :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:
plenty of brits use it thats why i posted about the road being open now and access to trucks is ok

I was under the impression that if you are English every journey through Spain had to involve Burgos. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Ben9:
I was under the impression that if you are English every journey through Spain had to involve Burgos. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

from what all the “proper” truckers tell me you must indeed go past victors in burgos to go anywhere in spain :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

welshboyinspain:

Ben9:

from what all the “proper” truckers tell me you must indeed go past victors in burgos to go anywhere in spain :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

your biteing james.

welshboyinspain:
I thought I’d let anyone know that the roadworks have finished enough to now get to the gran buffet in cambrils in a truck :smiley: :smiley:
I’d also like to admit to being a lightweight tonight and only managing 5 plates :blush: although to be fair they’re not small plates :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

for those of you who don’t know, 11 euros gets you a buffet inc. crab and other fish stuff, all the meat you can imagine and even some of that veg and salad crap :laughing: plus a bottle of wine and a bottle of caceras and a shower :open_mouth: now thats good value :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I bet it´s not as good as being parked in the Red Lion Truck Park in the rain at Northampton :cry: :laughing: :laughing:

britladinspain:

welshboyinspain:

I bet it´s not as good as being parked in the Red Lion Truck Park in the rain at Northampton :cry: :laughing: :laughing:

I feel sorry for you fella :laughing: :laughing:

welshboyinspain:

britladinspain:

welshboyinspain:

I feel sorry for you fella :laughing: :laughing:

I didnt know the red lion was still open, Ive not been near it since about 1990! As for the Gran Buffet not being as good as the red lion words fail me!!! :open_mouth:

For those who dont know where it is:

Gran Buffet Cambrils
Carretera N-340, KM 1,145, 43850 Cambrils, Spain

just spoken to ben about his comments on the red lion mark and he says the only reason its busy is the 21 year old daughter of the owner being fit plus 2 or 3 other young ladies who work there :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
typical ben never mind the food the waitress is fit :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

welshboyinspain:
just spoken to ben about his comments on the red lion mark and he says the only reason its busy is the 21 year old daughter of the owner being fit plus 2 or 3 other young ladies who work there :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
typical ben never mind the food the waitress is fit :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: