Got me 1st job!

Hi all
Got offerd a job this morning which I accepted doing Class 2 work multi-drop around the South East with a local distribution company 4 miles from home! Start tomorrow morning. It hasn’t sunk in yet but it’s awesome news-even better they are willing to take on a newly qualified driver. The money is excellent (imho) specially for down here; it means a £6k payraise over my last job which is not bad considering the outlay for the LGV C training.

So I’m doing my research for things I need on my first day; bought myself a holdall, satnav arrived off ebay, hi viz, lunchbox, flask, notebook, pens, gloves,atlas and pills-it weighs a ton already!

Dunno what I’ll be driving but will be out with the in house driver traiiner-I’ll keep you all posted!

Dunno what I’ll be driving but will be out with the in house driver traiiner

What a great start :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

WELL DONE WELL DONE WELL DONE!

Good luck mate and enjoy yourself, take it steady and enjoy the view from your new “office” :wink:

:smiley: That’s excellent news Capt. Flapjack.:grimacing:

:laughing: Steady as she goes and watch for VOSA off the port bow. :wink:

another handy thing to have is a torch… it only needs to be a cheap one but as long as it works you will be ok…

dont forget the yorkie bar as well

congrats on the job. brilliant news

where in the south east you going?

:smiley::D:D Well done on the new job :smiley::D:D

All the very best mate :exclamation: :smiley:

well done! me too, first found job 2day n start monday.

:smiley: get the champagne out

All the best in your new job!

If my experience of multidrop is anything to go by, you’ll find that it’s hard work - may involve handball for starters! - and you’ll wonder where the time goes!

But you’ll soon get the hang of it!

Good luck with your new job . It is good that you are going out with the in house driver chap. Listen to him and get as much information as you can.Its a good thing that firms take new drivers under their wing ,more firms should adopt this method to ensure that they get quality drivers