Gorilla recovery

Sitting quietly at home watching television a man hears a sound on his roof and rushes out to investigate. Seeing a fair-sized gorilla tearing the slates off his home, he promptly calls the local zoo authorities and is reassured that a gorilla recovery unit is on the way.

A few minutes later, an old beat-up truck, displaying a Gorilla Recover Unit logo, pulls up. The elderly driver unloads from the truck a small dog, a pair of handcuffs, a ladder, a baseball bat and a 12-bore shotgun. Puzzled by how this lone, elderly fellow is going to solve the gorilla problem, the chap asks him what he is doing. The driver hands him the shotgun and starts to explain. “First I’ll climb up there with the ladder. Then I’ll approach the gorilla and knock him off the roof using the baseball bat. As soon as the gorilla hits the ground, the specially trained dog will attack its private parts. When I get back on the ground, the gorilla will have lowered his hands to its groin area to protect itself, thus making it easy for me to slip on the handcuffs. Then I lead him to the truck, lock him up and take him back to the zoo…”

Amazed at the procedure, the startled homeowner asks what he is to do with the shotgun. “Well,” explains the gorilla retriever, “It’s just a precaution should things not go exactly as planned. In the unlikely event that once on the roof the gorilla knocks me off, …………shoot the dog!”

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: That is funny! :laughing: :laughing:

Brilliant! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Good One :smiley: :laughing:

Like that one :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ACE :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: