three dogs

here goes.
there are three dogs in the dogs home.
an alsation,
a poodle and a great dane.
the alsation asks the poodle what hes in for." well, my master locked me in the house all day and i got a bit bored, so i teared up all the furniture and did a great doo doo in the middle of the floor, so im getting put down tomorrow"
my god says the alsation. “what about you says the poodle”
“well, my master went out to, so i done what comes natural to a dog like me ,so i started to guard the house”, “anyhow a few hours later a man comes walking up the path and put his hand through the letter box and started dropping paper all over the floor (the postman), so i bit his arm right off” some thanks i got, im getting put down tomorrow also".
they both look at the great dane.
“what abou you” they ask.
well says the great dane, my master too had left me in the house, but the lady of the house was still in, anyhow i started to do my normal patrol of the house and when i went upstairs the lady of the house was in the bathroom bent over the sink. totally naked n all. well being that im a great dane and hung like an elephant and the fact that i have not had it in years, i decided to do what comes natural and jumped on her back and gave her what for if you catch my drift"

“WHAT!!! AND YOUR GETTING PUT DOWN TOMORROW” says the poodle and alsation.
hell no says the great dane, im just getting my nails clipped.

Excellent! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

very good :laughing: :laughing:

Nice One dave :laughing: