Goodbye everyone

Dipper_Dave:
Have a fantastic adventure and don’t forget to let us know how things go.
A brave descision and the worlds your lobster, best of luck and seize the day :slight_smile:

World will be your oyster too, (but I’m not going to say that otherwise Sir Toby will think I’m nit picking again. :slight_smile: ) :wink:
Good luck and stay safe on your travels.

Good luck. But do not leave us, send plenty of pictures, stories instead… :sunglasses:

I hope you enjoy and learn a great deal from your trip but be warned. JUST CAUSE THEY’RE FOREIGN THEY’RE NOT THICK IN PARTICULAR POLICE AND BORDER AGENTS.MAKE SURE YOU KNOW
WHAT’S IN YOUR BAGS AND MAKE SURE YOU ALWAYS PACK YOUR OWN BAGS.EVEN IF IT’S A GOOD LEG OVER DON’T CARRY ANYTHING FOR ANYONE AND IF YOU NEED MONEY GET A JOB
DON’T TRAFFIC FOR SOME SCUMBAG OFFERING EASY MONEY. Other than that enjoy and we don’t want to see you on TV crying for your Mum just before your executed.
Been around the world myself, great memories.ENJOY. Oh! if you get to Singapore say hello to Juicy Lucy for me, she’ll be about 93 now.

best of luck have enjoyed reading your comments your be missed

best of luck have enjoyed reading your comments your be missed

Good luck mate, and enjoy the whole experience.
And as said by others, keep in touch, diaries photos etc please. All the best.

Best of luck to you fella and some pics etc would be good…the internet makes the world a small place now :smiley:

Good on you and best of luck it’s certainly something i wish i’d done years ago, my brother did it also when he was your age and fell in love with Cambodia and Indonesia.

You’ve made a great decision, you’ll have an amazing time and get some memories that will last a lifetime… I had a year out 20 years ago, went to Australia and New Zealand for a year, I was 19 at the time, absolutely brilliant time, had some mad jobs like catching chickens on a farm and had some great laughs along the way. I’m happy with my wife and daughter now, but I sometimes wish I’d stayed in Oz, had a friend who said she’d marry me to help me get residency but I came back home, regretted it for a long time, but then I settled down and got on with my life here.

Stay safe and have a great adventure, try and find time to let us know how your getting on every so often, enjoy

Stay safe, remember the crocodile Dundee test, and trust no latinos.

have a great time fb please keep in touch even if its just a quick post to say how your doing, I wish I had done it when I was young!!!
just enjoy everything the world has to offer :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Armagedon:
Other than that enjoy and we don’t want to see you on TV crying for your Mum just before your executed.

:unamused:

Have a ■■■■■■■ brilliant time fella. Good luck to you and remember where we are. What a ■■■■■■■ mint diary that would make.

Best of luck geez

nice 1 :grimacing:
enjoy, and keep us updated of your travels :slight_smile:

Hiya…can’t say no more the TN’ers have said it all. just wish i was 40 years younger and no ties i’d be with you.
i’ve traveled a fair bit and its great. keep in touch with the TN lads. don’t loose it at customs just sit it out
and keep clean.don’t bother with any get up and go pills you get offered all the time, you don’t know what
they are.have a good time pal. the best i can do is 3 months in Spain i leave on Wednesday in the caravanette
see you on the flip side.
John

All the best, stay safe

Good luck to you FB, have a great time, and like others have said this Internet thing goes everywhere so let us know how you’re getting on occasionally.

" YOU LUCKY, LUCKY, BARSTEWARD" (said in a monty python accent) I hope you have the trip of a lifetime, do not under any circumstances, come back here, the country will have an Eastern European Prime Minister on 35 grand a year, and us truckers will be on 6.50 an hour by then, after doing a new sweeper upper cpc and health and safety module every three weeks.
jealous as ■■■■■
Sapper

FarnboroughBoy11:
Just thought I would say my goodbyes as on Monday I’ll be leaving heathrow on a one way ticket.
I had a few options at the start of the year and it was either, put a deposit down on a flat, buy a truck and start up on my own or to go backpacking and see a bit of the world, and with 14k saved and no ties I chose the latter.
I’ve had a good 4 years at it, got as much experience as I can and was lucky enough to drive a V8 that was only a year old for my company for over a year.
I don’t like the way the industry is run , there is just so much bull [zb] and pettiness it’s unbelievable, maybe I will change as I get older and just accept that it takes over 6 hours to load or tip a trailer but for now things like that I cannot agree with, and that’s just a tiny splash in the ocean compared to everything else that’s also wrong with transport at the moment. Just my opinion of course but I hope things change.

So now at 25 a bit of an adventure awaits, so it’s Bangkok on Monday then I have until February to make my way down to Malaysia where I’ve got a flight booked to Argentina on a one way ticket. I plan to travel around South America drifting to where ever I fancy, there is no time factor, there is no route, there is no plan although I do want to get into Brazil for the World Cup at some point, when my funds start getting low Im thinking Australia for a working visa and then who knows, whatever happens I don’t want to be back here in this repetitive hole of a society.
I hope people haven’t taken me too seriously on here in my time, it’s been a good laugh and good luck to everyone with big respect.
Adios amigos!!

When cash gets low you could always smuggle 10-15 kilos of coke, ha ha (joke) enjoy there is a whole world out there!

Bon Voyage and stay safe. :slight_smile: