Good old British military driving

Ripped his mates fuel tank open like a bake bean tin and he had loads of room I had to laugh :slight_smile:

Eddie233:
Ripped his mates fuel tank open like a bake bean tin and he had loads of room I had to laugh :slight_smile:

No bloody wonder we get a bad name !!! :frowning:

Flooded chiverly services :0

Hahah offit how he manage that ? Stupid EPLS !!

Love how they just let it ■■■■ all over. Why didn’t they try stopping it?

Bet he is running with a rifle above his head as we speak.

thelorryist:
Love how they just let it ■■■■ all over. Why didn’t they try stopping it?

Bet he is running with a rifle above his head as we speak.

Either that or washing pieces of coal before painting it white :laughing:

He will be painting the grass green lol

never a â– â– â– â– â–  when you need one. :smiley:

Id of thought they be puncture proof? Looks like a enemy 50cal and the like would soon disable the truck. Are they used in combat?

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

WW III postponed as the British Army has run out of diesel :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Crated!

I would have thought their accident repair bill for careless damage is rivalled only by supermarkets 3.5ton delivery vans

Cruise Control:
Id of thought they be puncture proof? Looks like a enemy 50cal and the like would soon disable the truck. Are they used in combat?

If they’re unlucky enough for the enemy to have got hold of a .50 then it won’t matter wether it’s a self sealing tank or not because it’ll go through the engine block of that one and the one parked next to it after it’s gone through the tank. :open_mouth: :laughing:

50 cal would rip it to shreds lol , they are used in afghan but they are painted “sandy” colour and have all the armour on them , green ones are for normal use unless the army is that skint and sends them over hahaha

Typical skip wagon drivers, no diligence what so ever :wink:

Smoggie89:
50 cal would rip it to shreds lol , they are used in afghan but they are painted “sandy” colour and have all the armour on them , green ones are for normal use unless the army is that skint and sends them over hahaha

They don’t like sending the newer MANs to Afghan because it invalidates the warranty if they’re taken outside europe - according to MAN fitter I was talking to.

Cruise Control:

They get armoured up before they go out there

Potential tipper driver in the making, the lad will go far! :grimacing:

Own Account Driver:

Smoggie89:

They don’t like sending the newer MANs to Afghan because it invalidates the warranty if they’re taken outside europe - according to MAN fitter I was talking to.

we had them in Iraq in 09 and they were ■■■■■■ then no air con :astonished: … Surely the army must have some sort of deal with warranty as the MAN are taking over the drops and they don’t buy them to look at ■■ Not saying he is wrong like but sounds weird lol

there are lots of MANs in afghan just now mostly the 15 ton version and the recovery wagons, warranty is only for eurpean based trucks.

grousebeater