Good news for Euro trampers ,tourist from 3G network

If drivers have sim from three,from next month he can use internet in France and more country free.just pay normal fee.good news.in France internet not cheap.

“Eurpopian”? Has Ethiopia joined Europe now? Thanks for what I gather was mobile phone news, on a lorry driving forum.

It is relevant and useful information as some on here do Europe. So thanks Andrejs

And don’t have a go at people’s grammar, he may be using a phone or maybe not English, personally I think it’s obvious what he’s on about.

I take it that the bypass of your sense of humour is now fully open?

Cotswoldcrunch:

But it didn’t come across as a humorous attempt at a reply. It just comes across as a nasty insult trying to belittle someone.

m1cks:

Cotswoldcrunch:

But it didn’t come across as a humorous attempt at a reply. It just comes across as a nasty insult trying to belittle someone.

In that case it’ll blend in nicely with many responses on here then.

Cotswoldcrunch:

m1cks:

Cotswoldcrunch:

In that case it’ll blend in nicely with many responses on here then.

Sadly, yes it will.

Sorry for my mistakes.i post from tablets.i am ready live in truck 6 week.my distance France-England.next week i go back to home for 3 week.

Thanks for the info, I don’t drive Euro but I do pop over often, the sooner we stopped getting ripped on Euro calls and data the better :wink:

Andrejs:
Sorry for my mistakes.i post from tablets.i am ready live in truck 6 week.my distance France-England.next week i go back to home for 3 week.

Thanks for the info.I’m with ee and could connect to net on thursday night in Belgium. Something I could’nt do before.Without buying data.So it’s about time.

daftvader:
Thanks for the info.I’m with ee and could connect to net on thursday night in Belgium. Something I could’nt do before.Without buying data.So it’s about time.

I didn`t know EE has the same Euro deal as 3

peirre:

daftvader:

I didn`t know EE has the same Euro deal as 3

Don’t think they do yet.But connected to it on Thursday night in Wetteren.And that was’ nt wifi.

I was going to Australia with work (now sadly cancelled), I enquiries about cost as I am with three, they have signed a contract with 11 countries where by you can use your free entitlement (calls, tests & internet) whilst your in those countries, but it will be the cost of an international call if you we’re to call someone in the country your visiting.

It’s very good news andrejs thank you.

Thanks Andrejs. will be useful to know. Does this include Pay as you go Sims? I`m with EE atm and get free texts and calls but always begrudge buying the data bolt-ons and take up finding wifi hotspots as a daily challenge lol

Cheers

Thanks for the useful info OP, I did post about the existing countries in the deal, it is great that France will now be added (Its a big country and takes a long time to drive through, so it will certainly be of use to the euro trampers)

At the moment Three “Feel at home” applies to the following countries, you can use your calls, texts and internet as you would in the UK for no extra charge.

Australia
Austria
Denmark
Hong Kong
Indonesia
Italy
Macau
Republic of Ireland
Sri Lanka
Sweden
United States

As of the 1st of July, the following will be added to the list.

France
Switzerland
Norway
Finland
Israel

This applies to all customers, including pay as you go (you need to buy add ons for minutes/internet/text’s instead of using calling credit). Sim only customers need to have been a customer for 30 days or more before going abroad.

Also from the three website - If you have All-you-can-eat data you can use up to 25GB in a Feel At Home destination. If you have All-you-can-eat texts you can send up to 5,000 texts in a Feel At Home destinaion. If you have 3,000 or more minutes included in your allowance you can use up to 3,000 minutes in a Feel At Home destination.

3000 minutes and 25GB of data is more than enough. (EE charge £62.99 for just 20GB’s of data. On three you can get all you can eat for about £20)

stupidn00b:
Thanks Andrejs. will be useful to know. Does this include Pay as you go Sims? I`m with EE atm and get free texts and calls but always begrudge buying the data bolt-ons and take up finding wifi hotspots as a daily challenge lol

Cheers

Likewise, I`m on ee. I recently changed to a higher tariff and wasnt told the euro data had changed. whereas before i was paying £2 for 100mb its now gone up to £3 which i begrudge paying.
can anyone tell me if 3 is now a reliable signal? i know they have had problems in the past.

JB:
can anyone tell me if 3 is now a reliable signal? i know they have had problems in the past.

I have had no problems with them, they are certainly no worse than O2!

three.co.uk/Support/Coverage may hold the answer. If you don’t get a good signal at home, three can sort out a home signal booster box that connects to your router

I have just looked on their website as my contract is up with 02 shortly and the shiny new phone I want is the same price I am paying now but with unlimited data, text and the same minutes 600… at the moment I get 600 mins 5000 text and 1 gb of data, seriously considering going to Three now :smiley: