Good job the horse was calm

Apologies for using a Facebook link for this vid.
It doesn’t appear to be on YouTube.

Wtf was the driver thinking here?

facebook.com/sophie.william … 462994363/

It was :confused: :confused:

It bolted

■■■■■■

The driver in the video, not Chester. For once :laughing:

Seriously ■■■■■■■ brain-dead driving on behalf of a so called pro.

Goldilox:
It bolted

Why ?

It looks a near pass just by looking at the horses head, but then add the horses midriff and then the riders legs in the stirrups.

All i see is a blank page■■?

No video ■■ just a blank page a different browser gives the following error message

“The website encountered an error while retrieving facebook.com/sophie.william … 462994363/. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.”

■■■■■■■ disgraceful.

bald bloke:

Goldilox:
It bolted

Why ?

Got a HTTP 500 error

2x idiots stationery on the road… and lorry driver who was waiting for them to move, they didn’t move, so what he was suppose to do…?

kyk:
2x idiots stationery on the road… and lorry driver who was waiting for them to move, they didn’t move, so what he was suppose to do…?

■■■■■■■ wait a bit longer!

Car driver would soon work out they weren’t going anywhere until he/she moved. HGV driver was wrong. Categorically.

Polish truck, maybe they don’t pussyfoot about the same as we do when it comes to these horsey knuts! Just as big a nuisance as cyclists.

if you stop the video at 0:10 … what is the driver holding in his left hand ? phone ?

horse rider should have taken the primary position, being in the gutter invited the stupid overtake … no excuse for driver though, he should loose his licence permanently.

Further down the page are zoomed stills .

Clearly looking at something in his hand .

This is soo bad i think it deserves a period of self contemplation for the driver in prison

That is ■■■■■■■ disgusting driving by the Huber truck driver, the poor lass was clearly upset by it, but luckily held it together .
but , why the hell did the white car need to stop and cause further difficulties going the other way ■■ … the videos been clipped either side,
was the pony skitting about prior ? causing the white car driver to stop and assess the situation ?
Why did the rider stop her pony and verge it right where the car had stopped ? inexperience ? panic ? confused.com ?
So many things so wrong in that scenario. , and it starts with the rider for using a busy road to potter along,
as so many of these little darlings do so often frequent.
Fields are for horses and trailers are for transporting them distances,
not riding on trafficked roads where this sort of thing happens much too often.
If ever there was a video that needs publicising, to riders and equestrian owners, about the dangers of riding live-stock on trafficked public roads - this is it :imp:

Bluey Circles:
if you stop the video at 0:10 … what is the driver holding in his left hand ? phone ?

horse rider should have taken the primary position, being in the gutter invited the stupid overtake … no excuse for driver though, he should loose his licence permanently.

What the hell is the primary position? Some cycling thing?

By the way I do ride occasionally, keeping well to the left in case some nutter hasn’t seen me :wink:

Huber. No. Just checked. All i could find had other Paintwork

trux:
That is [zb] disgusting driving by the Huber truck driver, the poor lass was clearly upset by it, but luckily held it together .
but , why the hell did the white car need to stop and cause further difficulties going the other way ■■ … the videos been clipped either side,
was the pony skitting about prior ? causing the white car driver to stop and assess the situation ?
Why did the rider stop her pony and verge it right where the car had stopped ? inexperience ? panic ? confused.com ?
So many things so wrong in that scenario. , and it starts with the rider for using a busy road to potter along,
as so many of these little darlings do so often frequent.
Fields are for horses and trailers are for transporting them distances,
not riding on trafficked roads where this sort of thing happens much too often.
If ever there was a video that needs publicising, to riders and equestrian owners, about the dangers of riding live-stock on trafficked public roads - this is it :imp:

Yeah, I do think it’s a kind of class thing. Horses on the public highway are totally recreational, they might have been used to get from a to b once upon a time, but not now. If folk off council estates suddenly decided they wanted to play crazy golf down the side of the road with traffic having to pussyfoot about them it would soon be stopped but posh folk like horses so it’s ok.

Apologies to any non-posh folk who like horses.

I think the most important thing is being overlooked here; where are the pictures of this Sophie Williams girl in those skin tight spray-on horsey trousers that these horsey types like to wear?