Goldstar

Does anyone have any idea what Goldstar are currently paying?

Knocked Asda on the head then !!

Considering it!! Get treated like ■■■■■ before even starting isn’t a good sign!

halewood:

Pounds :stuck_out_tongue:

OVLOV JAY:

halewood:

Pounds :stuck_out_tongue:

In bulk here lad.Hilarious that.

I was speaking to one of their drivers that runs out of Woolpit for them and he told me he was on 7.40 an hour, that’s ■■■■■■■ ■■■■, taking the p155.
Sapper

sapper:
I was speaking to one of their drivers that runs out of Woolpit for them and he told me he was on 7.40 an hour, that’s [zb] [zb], taking the p155.
Sapper

I spoke to a lad just before Christmas, claiming this hourly rate as well.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

Do you mean the Goldstar that transports containers, or the air freight company based near Heathrow (with the green trucks)?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sapper:
I was speaking to one of their drivers that runs out of Woolpit for them and he told me he was on 7.40 an hour, that’s [zb] [zb], taking the p155.
Sapper

My 18 year old son earns £8 an hour mopping floors and emptying bins at the local hospital.

What driver shortage?

The container company that has now been taken over by Turners of Sohamski.
Sapper

:open_mouth: that’s shocking …

sapper:
Sapper

I take it that the Sohamski comment means theyre no good to work for anymore either??

AndrewG:

sapper:
Sapper

I take it that the Sohamski comment means theyre no good to work for anymore either??

You are out of touch mate. Turners hasn’t been a good job for at least 12 years. Shame really, as when I worked in the Sainsbury’s produce depot at Bingley Road in Hoddesdon 20 years ago, a lot of the Hargrave international drivers used to come in, and they were top blokes. Turners lads were decent too, then they ran as one, and Turners went down hill rapid

Goldstar is owned by Turners but still run by Goldstar. Nothing is changing for 5 years on the Goldstar front. Hence why Turners are flying about whilst Goldstar poodle along at 50mph.

499 TOPLINE FOR NIGHTS.
Anything over 62.5 hrs is paid at O/T rate though.Which is a mighty £11.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Start in Aldi on the tills tomo on more than the O/T rate

halewood:
499 TOPLINE FOR NIGHTS.

I’d wait for Asda then !!

OVLOV JAY:

AndrewG:

sapper:
Sapper

You are out of touch mate. Turners hasn’t been a good job for at least 12 years. Shame really, as when I worked in the Sainsbury’s produce depot at Bingley Road in Hoddesdon 20 years ago, a lot of the Hargrave international drivers used to come in, and they were top blokes. Turners lads were decent too, then they ran as one, and Turners went down hill rapid

Looks like i am out of touch. Theres nothing i couldnt tell you about most Euro companies but not having driven in the UK for a long while i didnt even realise MacFarlanes of Leeds had gone… :laughing:

bald bloke:

halewood:
499 TOPLINE FOR NIGHTS.

I’d wait for Asda then !!

When they call £11 will be the minimum wage!

£499 is too much for scousers, plus shell suits don’t count as PPE. :laughing:

sinclair89:

sapper:
Sapper

I spoke to a lad just before Christmas, claiming this hourly rate as well.

It shows what the job has come to when Goldstar can get bums on seats for 20p an hour above the National Minimum Wage. Where people get the idea from that there is a “driver shortage” is completely beyond me.