Goldstar

Nice 10p per hour pay rise in April for them Harry :smiley:

halewood:

bald bloke:

halewood:
499 TOPLINE FOR NIGHTS.
Anything over 62.5 hrs is paid at O/T rate though.Which is a mighty Ā£11.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Start in Aldi on the tills tomo on more than the O/T rate

Iā€™d wait for Asda then !!

When they call Ā£11 will be the minimum wage!

Itā€™ll be more than that and thatā€™s just from 06.00 to 14.00 hrs, after that it goes up .

eagerbeaver:
Ā£499 is too much for scousers, plus shell suits donā€™t count as PPE. :laughing:

At least you can go sheep rustling to bump up your money

Donā€™t need to bump up my money mate :wink: The Beaver is on a good number.

Whilst you are looking for a job, you can cut my lawn and sweep my drive though fella :grimacing:

eagerbeaver:
Ā£499 is too much for scousers, plus shell suits donā€™t count as PPE. :laughing:

Scouse hi visā€¦ fancydress.com/costumes/80s- ā€¦ AAGfyobBY2

PMSL mate :laughing:

sapper:
I was speaking to one of their drivers that runs out of Woolpit for them and he told me he was on 7.40 an hour, thatā€™s [zb] [zb], taking the p155.
Sapper

Same as kuehne nagelā€¦ geza told me today he went for an interview and they were offering 7.30 an hour. Bloddy insult.

SouthEastCashew:

sapper:
I was speaking to one of their drivers that runs out of Woolpit for them and he told me he was on 7.40 an hour, thatā€™s [zb] [zb], taking the p155.
Sapper

Same as kuehne nagelā€¦ geza told me today he went for an interview and they were offering 7.30 an hour. Bloddy insult.

I sometimes wonder at the thought process of the interviewer in these crap paying companies; if the interviewee gets up and walks out when the wage is unveiled do they think ā€œwhatā€™s wrong with him? 75 hours at that makes a tidy take homeā€ or perhaps ā€œyeah I canā€™t fault him, that wage is an insultā€, or more likely they think " hey ho, thereā€™ll be another mug along in a minute who will work for this pittance". :imp:

Think itā€™s the ā€™ mug ā€™ option mate :neutral_face:

eagerbeaver:

Yep and I think we all know that there is certainly a mug out there willing to do it.

eagerbeaver:

Youā€™re probably right mate. Itā€™s bloody depressing nonetheless.

eagerbeaver:
Donā€™t need to bump up my money mate :wink: The Beaver is on a good number.

Whilst you are looking for a job, you can cut my lawn and sweep my drive though fella :grimacing:

Cheers anyway but no thanks.Id be too tempted to torch your scruffy tory house.

SouthEastCashew:

eagerbeaver:

Yep and I think we all know that there is certainly a mug out there willing to do it.

some muds dont have a choice

Is this true ?
On there website it says Ā£30,000 plus overtime ?
Edit
Yes what a joke .nights 62.5 hours Ā£499.50
Overtime @Ā£11 after that Ā£10 meal a day
Some telematics thing
So Ā£7.99.2 an hour .woohoo

Shove it bunch of cheeky ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

Thats what I told him.
The website makes it look like 30k plus fuel bonus and meal allowance, not inclusive of.Should of started weeks ago just didnā€™t bother.

Simple slave labour .absolutly the main reason for the apparent Driver shortage right there.no shortage of jobs but a shortage of fair respectful rates.