Goldstar accident between Hemingford and st Ives

why am I not supprised.

Dunno why ? :confused:

I don’t know what are you not surprised?

that makes 3 of us sofar…bit of a nailbiter? :confused: mabey he was driving along eyeballing an incident with a camera in hand wondering if the n.i.p would follow and be the 1st nugget of 2015?

He might have just pulled up into the fast lane to take his break and his headlight fell out so that kind police man is looking for it for him whilst he finishes his break because technically it would be classed as working through his break if he looked for it himself :confused:

dieseldog999:
that makes 3 of us sofar…bit of a nailbiter? :confused: mabey he was driving along eyeballing an incident with a camera in hand wondering if the n.i.p would follow and be the 1st nugget of 2015?

But it’s ok to run bent■■? :unamused: :unamused:

was the op the driver hence no surprise?

I need to know as I have to sleep easy tonight no suspense please

Oh the ■■■■■■■ drama

selby newcomer:

dieseldog999:

yep…best not to play with cameras in the outside lane at the same time though… :unamused:

dieseldog999:

selby newcomer:

dieseldog999:

yep…best not to play with cameras in the outside lane at the same time though… :unamused:

Looks to me he’s in the inside lane :wink:
Yeah hands off the wheel to take pictures, think of the Children :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

the suspense is killing me, cant wait to find out why is no surprize, as there trucks run sloowwwwwwwwwww

My guess would be that the Goldstar fella was being overtaken by another lorry and as the lorry passed he flashed him in. The overtaking driver was that shocked to be flashed by a Goldstar truck that he lost control momentarily of his vehicle and accidentaly hit the brake pedal thus causing Goldstar to take avoiding action.

Case closed.

ckm1981:
He might have just pulled up into the fast lane to take his break and his headlight fell out so that kind police man is looking for it for him whilst he finishes his break because technically it would be classed as working through his break if he looked for it himself :confused:

Which lane is the fast lane then. Thought thry were both the same speed limit■■?

Why? West heading Goldstar takes the outside lane at Felixstowe Dock Spur roundabout, then proceeds to head Ipswich bound, then at the crossing forces car in lane 2 to break heavily so he can get back-in.

zaax:
Why? West heading Goldstar takes the outside lane at Felixstowe Dock Spur roundabout, then proceeds to head Ipswich bound, then at the crossing forces car in lane 2 to break heavily so he can get back-in.

Now I’m really confused, where did this happen, on the A14 between Hemingford and St Ives or at Felixstowe? :confused:

zaax:

And you sussed this out after the authorities arrived and set out cones to close off the lane?
Added to the fact no roundabout is in a very close proximity to the picture taken :wink:

One can only surmise that the op has had some form of contratante with one of Gold stars other steering wheel attendants and is now tarring them all with the same brush

zaax:
Why? West heading Goldstar takes the outside lane at Felixstowe Dock Spur roundabout, then proceeds to head Ipswich bound, .

Do you mean outside 3rd lane for right turn to Felixstowe town, or 2nd left turn lane, which when running light is a sensible move to clear slow moving loaded trucks. though I’m confused as to what this has to do with accident 75 or so miles away :confused:

zaax:
then at the crossing forces car in lane 2 to break heavily so he can get back-in.

Or do you mean out, as off from lane 1, just for clarification :wink:

Or was the car behind him in lane 2, and He slowed to join lane 1, so as to not hold up other motorist going over the bridge in lane 2. I’m assuming this is the crossing you refer to. If this is the case, then probably the car was following to close :wink: just a thought :wink:

How’s about Goldstar in lane 2 overtaking another truck when it starts to pull out, clips Goldstars n/side mirror - folded in and no backings - so Goldstar takes avoiding action and ends up in barrier?

Beau Nydel:
How’s about Goldstar in lane 2 overtaking another truck when it starts to pull out, clips Goldstars n/side mirror - folded in and no backings - so Goldstar takes avoiding action and ends up in barrier?

Seems most likely so far