gobby drivers

where the hell do some drivers get off giving it the big un when someone(me) makes a mistake,like they`ve never made a mistake them selves ■■■■■■

Dunno, what have you done?

Yea we need to know what u did so we can have a go as well. :smiley:

I was coming through Dartford tunnel in wrong lane,didnt know you had to be on inside lane as I didnt see any signs as it was jam packed and chucking it down so genuine mistake.also who`s more dangerous,he was swerving in and out of his lane to stop me,like I could go any where else as like I said it was packed

gwange:
I was coming through Dartford tunnel in wrong lane,didnt know you had to be on inside lane as I didnt see any signs as it was jam packed and chucking it down so genuine mistake.also who`s more dangerous,he was swerving in and out of his lane to stop me,like I could go any where else as like I said it was packed

If a numpty was swerving like that I would have eased off a little more and then tried to change lanes away from the numpty

I did back off but that made me hold traffic up,so eventually got up the side of him wound window down to ask him what his problem was and he went into this lecture,thought he was going to have a heart attack so just told him to go away(not)

gwange:
I did back off but that made me hold traffic up,so eventually got up the side of him wound window down to ask him what his problem was and he went into this lecture,thought he was going to have a heart attack so just told him to go away(not)

Fiurstly - holding up others for a short while is par for the course sometimes so its likely that this will not be the last time that happens

Challenging another is how road rage starts and solves nothing in most cases so in future keep calm, smile and carry on

sorry mate I was calm I thought he was going to have a heart attack not me,i only asked him what the problem was as I didnt know what Id done wrong,so I did learn not to do that again so I would have thanked if he wasn’t such an idiot but wise words cheers

Because we are the Elite and our wages reflect this. Mistakes are not acceptable!! They will find you and make you disappear.

Seriously though, smile, stick your tongue out and ■■■■ 'em. He obviously has issues.

elite wages,thats another issue to talk about,and yes youre right mistakes can make you disappear but theres MISTAKES and there`s mistakes

When I first started, it used to get to me if I got any abuse from anybody else, now I just shrug and get on with it.

I was heading back to the yard yesterday, going down a 30mph road, where there was a car half parked on the pavement on my side, and nothing coming toward me that I could see - there was a slight bend in the road ahead.

I’d just started going round the parked car, when a girl in a BMW came hurtling round the bend towards me. I stopped, she skidded to a halt, and then the abuse started. I just laughed and blew her a kiss - she got even more riled for some strange reason ? Told the boss when I got back, just in case anything got said - he just laughed it off and asked if she was worth blowing a kiss at!

I find sitting smiling and laughing at people as they blow their top is very therapeutic and stress relieving. :smiley:

I had a guy pulled his BMW right across the front of my bus a few weeks ago, his window came down, the gesturing started I thought he was going to have a stroke. Anyway I put on the parking brake and sat laughing at him…this made him even angrier. Even more so when people passing by seen me laughing and joined in…he was raging and the best part was he was the person doing this to himself. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

The point at which someone follows you and gets out of their vehicle and comes over to abuse you then it becomes road rage, record the registration number, make of vehicle etc. and report it to the police. Being a bus driver the vehicle is covered with CCTV cameras so plenty of evidence.

Just smile and give them a royal wave. It cures everything…!!

ZB happens ,when you meet R soles just blow them a kiss,it works every time.Remember how important it is that YOU stay calm and in control.

gwange:
I was coming through Dartford tunnel in wrong lane, it was jam packed and chucking it down

Tunnel? Raining? I’ll avoid that one

I find that waving very fast while smiling with cross eyes works a treat.

I almost done the same first time I went through that tunnel due too being more concerned in not trying to hit anyone in the rat race after the toll booths X amount of lanes into a few lanes

In any confrontation it is best to wind the window down then start to dribble quoting you have been let out for the day and blame Maggie Thatcher for closing down the mental homes.
A nervous twitch to add more effect.Or when you climb out the cab hide your arms down your shirt.
They give you that look of how can you drive that?

Just blow them a kiss,they don’t expect it.

thanks for the support guys nice to know theres some decent humans out there