gobby drivers

I had a funny issue many years ago one Friday afternoon when I was a bus driver, this guy got onto the bus and he was in his mid 20’s and was screaming at me about the fare (he didn’t like the cost) there was not much he didn’t call me and then got off the bus.
That evening I was having a pint in the local and low and behold who was at the bar…yup gobby git, so I walked up to him and stood next to him and just stared at him with a loony smile, he was a bit nervous so I helped him along as it was obvious he didn’t recognise me.
I asked him if he recognised me and he said “No” so I reminded him of all the things he called me and very politely asked if he would step outside the pub and repeat those nasty things…well he went the colour of boiled poopoo and fell to pieces.
It was great and I didn’t even get angry.

Years later and I have taken my medical after letting the PCV and HGV go at 45 and I have them back and will shortly be driving a Scania ridged beaver tail for work and I am hoping I have not lost the skill to keep calm and drive :laughing:

Great forum by the way :sunglasses:

thats a great story and thanks its the best forum I`ve come up with :laughing:

Boris1971:
I find that waving very fast while smiling with cross eyes works a treat.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: