Go on the wheres this(completed)

is it the a59, blubberhouses :question:

looks like woodhead pass to me

Henrys cat:
looks like woodhead pass to me

that’s what I was going to say. going towards Manchester just coming down from the highest point.

thats it killsville

Prove it! give me some examples to what you just wrote.

Prove it! give me some examples to what you just wrote

huh what are you on about :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

should have been “basket case” i think alix :laughing:

basket67858:
Prove it! give me some examples to what you just wrote.

Go to the point where the photo was taken and see for yourself!

I’ve driven that road hundreds of times and could probably do it with my eyes shut :wink:

please tell me you dont keep your eyes open going over there as a pro driver you should be able to do it with your eyes shut :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

alix776:
please tell me you dont keep your eyes open going over there as a pro driver you should be able to do it with your eyes shut :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Don’t know if you could call me a pro driver alix. I only drive HGV for pleasure - my old Atki Borderer.

I am usually just opening my eyes at that point because that is where you start to smell the sizzling bacon from the Butty wagon in the lay by just at the bottom of the hill :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

I had a frank exchange of views with one of the Sprinters about this road :laughing: :laughing: . He wanted warning in advance, if I was going to drive over Woodhead. I used to know it well enough to do 50 over most of it :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: .
That was long before they put those speed cameras all the way along it :cry: :cry: .