Giving a Blaupunkt Radio(DAF) a AUX function

mickfly:

Trev_H:
The blue plug is normally used to feed a remote cd changer but will power many other options in the AUX mode, I used it for a wireless remote sender.

A what?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:infra red remote control for radio/cd to operate it from top bunk :open_mouth:

My original cable, which I have had for over a year broke and I just replaced it testerday, Wouldn’t be without it for listening to audio books and music from the laptop while driving and for watching TV shows when parked up.

Steve-o:

kindle530:
my mate got a new 57 reg XF105 SSC, and he said it was 24 volt, would that be correct?

Truck radios are almost always 24v however has no effect on what you’re plugging into the AUX socket

cheers for that mate.

Trev_H:

mickfly:

Trev_H:
The blue plug is normally used to feed a remote cd changer but will power many other options in the AUX mode, I used it for a wireless remote sender.

A what?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:infra red remote control for radio/cd to operate it from top bunk :open_mouth:

Sometimes I feel like a dinasour :blush:
Found this on e-bay though; Item number: 2607413356
Don’t know how to get the e-bay link on here - more dinasourism coming on :frowning:

Would i get this cable from DAF ■■ :confused:

Is there a similar thing for Scania? anyone know?

Is it a phono to 3.5mm lead or 3.5mm to 3.5mm?

Andy Rich:

Its 3.5 to 3.5 mm, I got one from Halfrauds. Works a treat :smiley:

My truck radio has bluetooth built in, which I use for the company phone.
But my own phone, plugged into my radios aux in socket, for 'soundz man :sunglasses: ’ ( :blush: ) can also work as a hands free phone

Andy Rich:

For the Blaupunkt in the Daf it is a blue multi-plug to a 3.5mm stereo jack.

Cable.jpg

Cable2.jpg

Very interesting post,cheers

Coffeeholic:

Andy Rich:

For the Blaupunkt in the Daf it is a blue multi-plug to a 3.5mm stereo jack.

Ah my new one is bosch, looks to have similar pin outs though so I’ll have a check.

Cheers

Or get one like mine :stuck_out_tongue:

HGV sat nav, dvd, digital tv ipod the works best thing i ever have in this truck :smiley:

Ive got a DAF hands free kit (bluetooth) in my wagon will this use the same pick up points or is it on a different plug■■? cheers

the g bear:
Ive got a DAF hands free kit (bluetooth) in my wagon will this use the same pick up points or is it on a different plug■■? cheers

I think it might use a different one, one of the yellow ones in the picture of the head unit in the earlier post, as people might want to use both a CD changer and a blue tooth.

Not 100% sure though, best way would be to pull the radio and look. If there are wires going into one of those yellow plugs, pull the plug then try the Bluetooth.