Girlie trucker

Good one :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

As Metro’s go that one is as famous as Diana Spencer’s.

What’s sad is, it actually looks quite tasteful and classy compared to many chav machines you see. :laughing:

my mums already filling out the applications for my whole family to move to canada ;o)

oh my gosh that car is crazy!

i have an old v w polo that i painted purple with gloss paint and a roller ;o)

least no one wants to steel it ;o) oh the joys of living in northampton

oh the joys of living in northampton

never heard of joys & Northampton used in the same sentence b4 :laughing: :laughing: 1st 4 everything i suppose :laughing: :laughing:

my brother has just been working in canada for 10 days fixing them big piling rig machines that drill into the ground, he has got home and they phoned him this week to offer him a job full time, all imagration sorted out and accomadation,but the wages wernt the best,it was only taking home £1400 PER WEEK :astonished: , hes now tryin to talk the mrs into it :laughing:

jessicas dad:

alix776:
i have it on good information that gurlietrucker is infact and really person and does exist

i couldnt care less.

ditto, anyone with a king myspace page needs to get out more.

Suffolk ReeferBoy:
ditto, anyone with a king myspace page needs to get out more.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

anyone with a king myspace page needs to get out more

news to me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Fair comment…

…although you could also say that anyone who spends the day driving then comes home and spends a period of time reading and posting on a web forum about driving also needs to get out more… :wink:

ps. unless you’re a forkie all drivers tend to get out quite a bit :laughing:

exactly what i was thinking… anyone that posts on a thread they say they dont care about… well… its just plain weird.

i totaly admit i dont get out much… i work alot and then come home relax then come on here a bit…

yes northampton is awful… and im not that bothered about going out.

im saving to go to canada… … and its free to come on here… quite taxing on my happy nice thoughts tho

why do u people have to be so mean all the time? what happened to make u so grumpy? :unamused:

I aint grumpy!!!
I do spend time on the computer
I do spend time posting
I do work hard
And I do get out a lot.
I like my life!!!
Happy Days All
By the way - any of you lot going to Shepton??

Well I like reading your posts. :stuck_out_tongue:

why do u people have to be so mean all the time?

coz we want to :laughing: :laughing:

what happened to make u so grumpy?

God made woman. :laughing: Now you know why we’re grumpy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

id say out of men and women… men have the wrost repulation… yeah we can act a little crazy sometimes… but thats just cos some bloke has peed us off ;o)

and thanx silver surfer ;o)

yeah we can act a little crazy sometimes

a little crazy!!!

my wife god bless her (or take her away ) one of the two. decided 9pm last night to paint the living room. but shes only got as far as doing one wall and is now bored with the job. so muggins here as got to finish it.

we are hoping to move with in a month :open_mouth:

crazy not the strongest word i can use :wink:

jon

girlie_trucker:
… men have the wrost repulation…

Not sure if i said, but your hair suits you better blonde rather than when it was brown!!

girlie_ trucker are you just blonde on the outside :laughing: :laughing:

Silver_Surfer:
Well I like reading your posts. :stuck_out_tongue:

what posts :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

she has just posted about being a short arse bird who can drive a lorry…so what.

i think he means ‘replies’ rather than ‘posts’ if you’re being pedantic. Which there are a few more. :wink:

ive never had brown hair…im naturally auburn… or red.

And i dont think i have said anything so stupid that you have to use my bleached hair against me?

you can all keep being mean to me… but it just makes me realise how happy i am that i am actually doing something positve instead of festering.

i know you are mean to me because you think im some weird attention seeker… but im really not!.. i just want to do something with my life! why can you find negative things in that?

off to canada for 3 weeks on tuesday! i so cant wait!!!