Girlie trucker

All right then,a couple of weeks has passed,which one of you lot was “Girlie Trucker” :stuck_out_tongue:

My guess is Mrs.Mix

sorry it wasn’t me

pam

[high pitched voice mode = on] It wasn`t me [ :blush: /high pitched voice mode = off]

if its a fake its made it into T&D pages

It wisnae me…honest :smiley:

nor me.

got that little bit of fame/ attention she was so desperate for and disapeared into the distance :unamused:

if its a fake its made it into T&D pages

t&d proberbly got it from here

i have it on good information that gurlietrucker is infact and really person and does exist

alix776:
i have it on good information that gurlietrucker is infact and really person and does exist

i couldnt care less.

me neither but it gets my post count up

oooohhh theres another one hehe

think I’ll just pop along to the shopa, back soon

ive been working lots ;o)

so you dont need to make up silly reasons why i havent been on here

im saving to go to canada for 3 weeks in 11 days!.. so have been working my little ■■■■ off.

ive been coming home everyday stinking of sweat and covered in black greece from the air lines! ■■■■! :open_mouth:

i am real… just too good to be true ;o)

www.myspace.com/ella_mcneill - thats my personal site that isnt all girli’ed up for my “getting girls into trucking” purpose.

Well that’s that then. Have a nice trip :smiley:

girlie_trucker:
im saving to go to canada for 3 weeks in 11 days!..

I wish i could save that quick… :wink: :wink: :wink:

you know what i meant ;o)

ive been saving for a 5 weeks… but im going in 11 days ;o)

i cant wait! i dont think ill come back… yeah!

this country is very weird. police care more about traffic offences than innocent people being attacked by horrid kids who’s parents let them roam the streets. anyway… i wont get into that. breathe i just remember when i was a kid my mum wanted phone numbers of where id be and to speak to their parents.

I see todlers playing of rooves with no sign of parents. what is happening to our culture?!?! its all gone to chav’dom!

although aparently northampton is the 3rd most danegerous place in the country… so maybe i just need to leave northampton ;o)

I crave a nice life without this constant struggle… much more than some fame and attention over here! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes of course its nice to have a bit of attention … we all like to feel special… but its not my main goal in life… im not that shallow or fickle.

oooh a whole message without saying “hehe”… oh damit!

Not that i’m trying to get rid of you or anything…

immigration.ca/jobs-fasttrack.asp

a link from the banner ad at the top of the page.

girlie_trucker:
I see todlers playing of rooves with no sign of parents. what is happening to our culture?!?! its all gone to chav’dom!

!

Yeh i agree its mad seeing young girls driving trucks its like real chavdom eh■■?..

■■■■. Better chuck out the Burberry driving knickers then… :cry: :cry: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Does that mean I need to get a new car then?

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2005/chav-mobile-p1.php

:frowning: :frowning:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: