Girl looking for some trips

Hi guys…im not a driver, im just polish girl,22 year old, lived in London:) Becouse im young,looking for adventures:P And what will give me more adventure than a truck driver take me on some nice trip:) Im single, work in costa, so no problem to droped that for few days or even week and go see some world:) Of course I will pay for that,so I dont look for sponsorship:)
So if youinteresting about detail,let me know PM here or on email: gosh19900@gmail.com

PS. Hope i put my ad on proper place, if not can someone pass my topic somewhere else:)

Cheers:*

Something new for trucknet this is, makes a pleasant change.

ps. I don’t drive a truck I drive a ship, do you get seasick?

A pretty girl. Just need to get my O licence and a truck :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

ORYS!!!

Smashed crab face reckons he is a bit of a lades man.

So nobody interesting?:frowning:

Strictly no dogs allowed, sorry. :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you on TSR?

Hmmmm, how to explain to the mrs…advice? :laughing:

Just hope she don’t find out :slight_smile:

I would need a chaperone :stuck_out_tongue:

God…I feel old! She’s built for comfort that one…Not speed! :wink:

gosh19900:
So nobody interesting?:frowning:

I could take offence at that… But I won’t :wink:

trust me to go back to double manning, no room at the inn, i wonder if my mate will phone in sick, could i poison him first thing monday, at least she would not give me ear ache with truckers tales. and im sure i am meant to remember something about young ladies, just cannot remember what it was, so i think i will have a drive in me 1953 bedford tipper with a cup of tea on the way instead.

Do you know how to handle a pump truck? You provide yer own hi-viz & it’s a deal. BTW seeing the world only includes Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, a teeny weeny bit of Northamptonshire.

i doubt my gaffer would approve and roping n sheeting is not really adventerous :smiley:

I’m sure Spanky would be up for this ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Trev_H:
I’m sure Spanky would be up for this ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

nah the words banjo string and no nights out come to mind…though if your happy being in the same truck as a serial pervert then hes your man

gonzothejaffa1:
roping n sheeting is not really adventerous :smiley:

So you’ve never heard of Japanese Rope ■■■■■■■, then?
:blush: :laughing: :wink:

pavaroti:
Strictly no dogs allowed, sorry. :stuck_out_tongue:

Harsh. :laughing:

Ken.