Wheel Nut:

Nice arches

Lovely bush.

A lovely parapet

Nice wide span.

gogzy:

Trev_H:
I’m sure Spanky would be up for this ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

nah the words banjo string and no nights out come to mind…though if your happy being in the same truck as a serial pervert then hes your man

By all accounts mr spanky has been doing a few nights out. Well either that or mrs c has had enough and making him sleep in the lorry :smiley: :smiley:

kr79:

gogzy:

Trev_H:
I’m sure Spanky would be up for this ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

nah the words banjo string and no nights out come to mind…though if your happy being in the same truck as a serial pervert then hes your man

By all accounts mr spanky has been doing a few nights out. Well either that or mrs c has had enough and making him sleep in the lorry :smiley: :smiley:

aye because his banjo string broke, he had to wait on the rac to fix it for him but by the time they did his hours were up.

gogzy:
ORYS!!!

I always thought Orys was male. But if not, get here. :smiley:

She hasn’t replied to any comments, so maybe busy elsewhere. or was it really a Stobbie spotter driver in drag ?

Am I wrong to think that the girl in picture 1 is not the one in picture 2■■?

Both alright looking girls, actualy no much wrong with, but I think there is a substantial difference in the pictures :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Maybe I got it wrong, but if you look at the build, ears and face you see some difference in my sincere opinion :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

At the moment me and her indoors aren’t talking so this one doesn’t count. That’s how it works I believe? I could go a wee Polish minx… :wink:

caledoniandream:
Am I wrong to think that the girl in picture 1 is not the one in picture 2■■?

Both alright looking girls, actualy no much wrong with, but I think there is a substantial difference in the pictures :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Maybe I got it wrong, but if you look at the build, ears and face you see some difference in my sincere opinion :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I didn’t look that closely.

1. Im not commenting becouse dont know what to say when you just made jokes of me:P

2. Thats two my photos:)I dont know where you see diffrence,can give diffrent one:P

Nothing wrong with either picture :wink:

dar1976:
Nothing wrong with either picture :wink:

Apparently i look diffrent on them:P

You do look different but not so different that it’s not obvious they are of the same person :wink: