Getting revenge when leaving

Ok so its Friday, payday. I got paid in the night and my intention was to just leave but not being the sort of person to just leave people in the ■■■■ I’ve come in work to work my last day giving them enough time to get agency to cover me for Monday.
Now my Mrs works Fri nights so I need to be home for 5pm every friday to get back to the kids. My old transport planner knew this and honoured it. Now we have a new planner, last night he told me im on a different run to usual but I’ll deffo be back for 4, he’s contacted the companies im collecting from and put the foundations in place for me to get back. Ok I said gullibly putting my trust in him.
So i started at 4am and its now 2pm and im still waiting to be loaded at my last collection. Its a 4hr drive back to the yard but im bound to hit traffic.
Ive txt this planner what’s happening but the little prick has bothered to answer.
I have had to get my mum and dad to get the kids who live 30miles away. I wish I hadn’t come in.
I will be getting close to my 15hrs if not loaded soon and have no night out gear with me so im contemplating pulling out and going back.
How would you get some sort of revenge on this company that I have no intention of seeing again?

If you’re hell bent on revenge just pull out of where you’re supposed to be collecting from, leave your phone on so you can gleefully ignore their frantic calls and simply scoot on back to the yard.

Haha

If it’s that important to be back at a certain time on a Friday, ( especially a Bank Holiday Friday… :unamused: ), take the day off. Or why agree to do a run that leaves you 4 hours from base in the first place? You said it, you were gullible…

With regard to revenge, do what all the real men in our industry do nowadays, go and moan on an internet forum or give them a good slagging on facebook.

Grow a pair mate and refuse the job in the first place…

Simples… get as close to home as you can… text the “planner” & tell him that the keys are in the motor. Cya later

I’d already refused 2 jobs this week so didn’t wanna look awkward.

Sod em, pull out and go home don’t be a mug…

If your leaving anyway jus head back leaving enough time for traffic an all that, if it doenst get loaded tough innit, your life and your kids are more important than some poxy load. I dont see why we should rearrange our lives cos some knob in the office cant plan jack shiz

Beach the wagon in the nearest farmers field. Then ram a screwdriver into the diesel tank at the bottom, snap the ignition key in the barrel and take a crap in the drivers seat.

The story goes like this… I must have hit some diesel on the road because the wagon just simply understeered into this field. In the panic my right knee hit the keys and I sh*t myself. When I got out of the wagon I noticed that the diesel tank was leaking…

Nate187:
Ok so its Friday, payday. I got paid in the night and my intention was to just leave but not being the sort of person to just leave people in the [zb] I’ve come in work to work my last day giving them enough time to get agency to cover me for Monday.
Now my Mrs works Fri nights so I need to be home for 5pm every friday to get back to the kids. My old transport planner knew this and honoured it. Now we have a new planner, last night he told me im on a different run to usual but I’ll deffo be back for 4, he’s contacted the companies im collecting from and put the foundations in place for me to get back. Ok I said gullibly putting my trust in him.
So i started at 4am and its now 2pm and im still waiting to be loaded at my last collection. Its a 4hr drive back to the yard but im bound to hit traffic.
Ive txt this planner what’s happening but the little prick has bothered to answer.
I have had to get my mum and dad to get the kids who live 30miles away. I wish I hadn’t come in.
I will be getting close to my 15hrs if not loaded soon and have no night out gear with me so im contemplating pulling out and going back.
How would you get some sort of revenge on this company that I have no intention of seeing again?

So what did you do?

1, you were loaded and on way back.
2, still there and night out.
3, found some balls and pulled out and got home to the family.

Nate187:

Care to expand on that?

Awesome responses LOL.
The night I left Swifts in Northampton, the night manager (who I loathed) had not actually been informed by HR that I was leaving, he sent me to MK to collect a loaded trailer going to Maidstone and I asked to make sure it was loaded, “It’s loaded” he said, “Now off you go”
When I got to MK the trailer was empty and would not be loaded until 2.00 am, I called the git and told him, “Wait for it” He said, so I did, at 2.30 it was complete and the notes were handed to me, I called him to tell him and he said “OK, off to Maidstone you go then”
“No, I don’t have time to go to maidstone, my time is up at 6.00am”
“Then you will have to stay there, you have a sleeper don’t you”
“Yes, and I also have a new job and this is my last shift so I will see you in about 30 minutes when I hand you the notes ok ?”
The line went dead and later I handed him the notes and smiled, knowing full well he was going to get in trouble LOL.
Many year later I was working in the traffic office at Fed Ex and he had contract with us on his next company, Fed Ex and Matchbox who we contracted to wanted only clean vehicles and his were all dirty, the managing director of Matchbox asked me to get rid of them, it gave me great pleasure to tell him to never send his vehicles again LOL.

You SHOULD be near home by now.

TiredAndEmotional:

Nate187:

Care to expand on that?

I’m perplexed myself. He doesn’t like the company and is leaving so why care about being awkward?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Well here’s what happened…
At 2.30 I rang the planner and said im pulling out and tbf he agreed with me so after having to get a friggin gate pass and stuff I left about 3. Was flying up the m6 but as alot of you will know junction 14-16 was goosed so I came up the a34 and a500 but time was running out so I’ve pulled into a layby. Ive been ringing this planner who hasn’t answered my calls so rang the office and he’s gone home! Spoke to the night planner and theres no car available for someone to come and get me so now im stuck here for the night. No bedding exept a pillow and no food and drink as I cleared my cab out the other day. Just gonna try sleep and roll it in early tomorrow.
How can I get the idiots back for this? I have no intention of telling them im leaving now so that’ll mess up their Tues morning.

You sound very bitter. TBH I think you’ve missed your chance to ■■■■ anyone off. What you should have done is to simply abandon the lorry in the layby and got your Missus/a mate to come and pick you up. What’s the worst they could do to you? They can hardly sack you, can they?

Last day ,presuming it was your last and final “pay packet”,GET BACK HOME,

My Mrs did offer to come and get me but its 1.5hrs away and she not very confident driving far so plus it’ll cost us in fuel so I’ll just get my head down. I am bitter they’ve royaly screwed me. The depot manager has taken the company car home which is usually used for these things and is already on the lash.

Nate187:
Well here’s what happened…
At 2.30 I rang the planner and said im pulling out and tbf he agreed with me so after having to get a friggin gate pass and stuff I left about 3. Was flying up the m6 but as alot of you will know junction 14-16 was goosed so I came up the a34 and a500 but time was running out so I’ve pulled into a layby. Ive been ringing this planner who hasn’t answered my calls so rang the office and he’s gone home! Spoke to the night planner and theres no car available for someone to come and get me so now im stuck here for the night. No bedding exept a pillow and no food and drink as I cleared my cab out the other day. Just gonna try sleep and roll it in early tomorrow.
How can I get the idiots back for this? I have no intention of telling them im leaving now so that’ll mess up their Tues morning.

I thought you were working your notice?
:confused:

Card out and back to the yard. Leave it in front of the gate and tell them best of luck finding the key. Inb4 the holier than thou brigade get upset.