Getting blocked in at services

Ricekrispies:
Just waiting on notorious resident keyboard warrior contraflow now :exclamation:

Sorry I’m late; bit hungover. Anyway…

Ricekrispies:
But as always a small minority is what gives them a bad name like the one parked in front of me ■■■■■■■ on his trailer wheel instead of walking the 50 yards to the toilets. And I did get out and look several times.

Bit gay mate. :laughing:

double post

Contraflow:

Ricekrispies:
Just waiting on notorious resident keyboard warrior contraflow now :exclamation:

Ricekrispies:
But as always a small minority is what gives them a bad name like the one parked in front of me ■■■■■■■ on his trailer wheel instead of walking the 50 yards to the toilets. And I did get out and look several times.

:laughing:

Ricekrispies:

robroy:

Ricekrispies:
I thought it might spark some controversy from some of the usual keyboard warriors but if it teaches some a lesson it’s a job well done I say :sunglasses:

Yeh well done mate, us inferiors, and keyboard warriors have all learned a lesson from you :unamused: , that is is not park near you to save our mirrors especially if you have a yellow front reg plate. As you say …job well done :unamused:

No, don’t block someone in that is there before you because chances are they will be leaving before you :bulb:

You are talking ■■■■■■■■ again mate, he didn’t ‘block you in’ ffs, did he, because…you got out!!
And if you had been a bit more patient and careful and skillful instead of saying 'Oh ■■■■ him, he’s a johnnyforeigner you would have got out without either breaking or not breaking (or whatever your latest version of events are)his mirror :bulb: Jeeez H :unamused:

I was gonna say something, but i dont want to be called a keyboard warrior :laughing: :laughing: its all been said anyway and Robroy put it in the right context.

robroy:

Ricekrispies:

robroy:

Ricekrispies:
I thought it might spark some controversy from some of the usual keyboard warriors but if it teaches some a lesson it’s a job well done I say :sunglasses:

Yeh well done mate, us inferiors, and keyboard warriors have all learned a lesson from you :unamused: , that is is not park near you to save our mirrors especially if you have a yellow front reg plate. As you say …job well done :unamused:

No, don’t block someone in that is there before you because chances are they will be leaving before you :bulb:

You are talking ■■■■■■■■ again mate, he didn’t ‘block you in’ ffs, did he, because…you got out!!
And if you had been a bit more patient and careful and skillful instead of saying 'Oh [zb] him, he’s a johnnyforeigner you would have got out without either breaking or not breaking (or whatever your latest version of events are)his mirror :bulb: Jeeez H :unamused:

Wow are you lot still ■■■■■■■ lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Would a toot of the horn been a better option? Then a knock on his door (or perhaps the other way around so’s not to disturb anyone else) if he still wont move then getting close to his mirrors might be in order. I agree his parking probably wasn’t ideal or considerate but going straight for deliberate damage is the sign of a ■■■■ poor driver.

Contraflow:

Ricekrispies:

Ricekrispies:

Latest result:- Contraflow 1 SnapCrackle&Pop 0

tango boy:

robroy:

Ricekrispies:

robroy:

Ricekrispies:

And if you had been a bit more patient and careful and skillful instead of saying 'Oh [zb] him, he’s a johnnyforeigner you would have got out without either breaking or not breaking (or whatever your latest version of events are)his mirror :bulb: Jeeez H :unamused:

Naa, not ■■■■■■■■ mate, thing is if I,m proved wrong on here I hold my hands up and admit it, instead of trying to hang on to some credibility by repeating the same old bs, and changing the tale to suit.

OK, fair enough I am ■■■■■■■■ then :laughing:

robroy:

tango boy:

robroy:

Ricekrispies:

robroy:

Ricekrispies:

Naa, not ■■■■■■■■ mate, thing is if I,m proved wrong on here I hold my hands up and admit it, instead of trying to hang on to some credibility by repeating the same old bs, and changing the tale to suit.

OK, fair enough I am ■■■■■■■■ then :laughing:

Lol. I wasn’t having a go and i understand what you are saying :wink: :wink: :wink:

robroy:
He maybe thought you were a better driver than you actually are and could get out without demolishing half of his truck. If he had ‘blocked you in’ in real terms you would not have got out at all, :bulb: maybe if you had got out of your cab just one more time the few inches that it took you to hit his mirror could have been allowed for instead of just ploughing into him.
He obviously NEEDED to take his rest by the fact he took the last parking place to avoid a ridiculous fine onthe Continent, but you are maybe a 50 mile radius man and know [zb] all about all that.
You appear to have a problem with non UK trucks, or’Johnny Foreigners’ :unamused: as you call them, maybe we should adapt a British only system and have a sign saying no Forieigners, just so you can get parked up ffs.
I used to get this bull [zb] all the time off some narrow minded [zb] all the time when I was on Foreign regd trucks, it was amazing how they backed off when I opened my gob and they realized I was a Brit.
Full marks for [zb] ing off and leaving the guy with a broken mirror, maybe some would have pulled his mirror in if it was that tight to get round or is that too much like consideration and common sense.
Off for a coffee to cure my slight hangover, remind me not to park anywhere near you on MSAs.

Well said!
Only thing I’d like to know is why the hell did he pull in to a parking bay forwards knowing he’d have to reverse out in the morning? Why not back in the night before to avoid the inevitable? Anyone who’s been driving in any country for more than a week must surely know that there isn’t enough parking anywhere to cope with demand and this sort of congestion in services and the like is to be expected every morning when you wake up. Even here in North America with more plentiful parking, you always have to plan ahead for the next morning and position yourself so you know you can get out if someone opposite cross parks in front of you. Those who don’t plan and think “Sod it, I’ll worry about that in the morning” loose.
I mean ffs, he even said that after he parked two “Johnny Foreigners” parked either side of him, so its not like he couldn’t have blind sided in to his ■■■■■■■■■■■■ if that was the issue because there’d have been at least 3 empty spaces to get it in to!

Ricekrispies:
Parked up in services yesterday evening and was fairly full with johnny foreigners on their weekly rest. Now usually I will try and park in a front row so I can drive straight out the next morning but as there was no front row spaces left I went and parked in behind a Johnny Foreigner in the back row which I planned on reversing out of in the morning. Later on two more Johnny Foreigners pulled in either side of me but i still had the space to reverse back out.
Got up at 5am this morning to find another Johnny Foreigner parked sideways behind me on the road that goes around the lorry park. It took me about 10 mins, a lot of shunts and I caught johnny behind me’s mirror with the tail of the trailer and broke it :blush: but didnt wake him up and eventually got out with no damage to my unit or trailer :astonished: result!
That’ll teach him to be a bit more considerate when parking in future and he’s lucky I didn’t do any more damage because it was [zb] tight.
Lesson to be learned is use the parking spaces and if not then don’t park where you are going to block someone in! And I’ve learned not to park anywhere that I can’t drive straight out of in the morning :bulb:

good for you mate…job done…you should have taken his front end off as well as the mirror,(after removing your trailer plate 1st) if they cant be bothered to show consideraition for others when parking,then treat them with the contempt they deserve… :wink:

dieseldog999:

Ricekrispies:
Parked up in services yesterday evening and was fairly full with johnny foreigners on their weekly rest. Now usually I will try and park in a front row so I can drive straight out the next morning but as there was no front row spaces left I went and parked in behind a Johnny Foreigner in the back row which I planned on reversing out of in the morning. Later on two more Johnny Foreigners pulled in either side of me but i still had the space to reverse back out.
Got up at 5am this morning to find another Johnny Foreigner parked sideways behind me on the road that goes around the lorry park. It took me about 10 mins, a lot of shunts and I caught johnny behind me’s mirror with the tail of the trailer and broke it :blush: but didnt wake him up and eventually got out with no damage to my unit or trailer :astonished: result!
That’ll teach him to be a bit more considerate when parking in future and he’s lucky I didn’t do any more damage because it was [zb] tight.
Lesson to be learned is use the parking spaces and if not then don’t park where you are going to block someone in! And I’ve learned not to park anywhere that I can’t drive straight out of in the morning :bulb:

good for you mate…job done…you should have taken his front end off as well as the mirror,(after removing your trailer plate 1st) if they cant be bothered to show consideraition for others when parking,then treat them with the contempt they deserve… :wink:

Nah, can only give you about 3 out of 10 for that ■■■■ poor trolling effort mate, I mean, we have experts on here and that is just not up to standard . Cheerio now ■■

Your the troll robroy, it’s easy to sit behind your keyboard and have a go at people just because you’ve got nothing else to do but not so easy when you get up at 5am to find some inconsiderate clown has parked in a stupid place leaving it very difficult for you to get out not to mention making you late for a delivery. And to the ones who seem to think I damaged his lorry deliberately, I didn’t. I shouldn’t have said I hit it in the first place because I can’t be sure it was me that hit it, I just presumed it was me when I seen it.

:laughing:

Ricekrispies:
Your the troll robroy, it’s easy to sit behind your keyboard and have a go at people just because you’ve got nothing else to do but not so easy when you get up at 5am to find some inconsiderate clown has parked in a stupid place leaving it very difficult for you to get out not to mention making you late for a delivery. And to the ones who seem to think I damaged his lorry deliberately, I didn’t. I shouldn’t have said I hit it in the first place because I can’t be sure it was me that hit it, I just presumed it was me when I seen it.

:laughing: :laughing: So I’m a keyboard warrior AND a troll, :open_mouth: Well sorry mate water off a duck,s arse, I couldn’t give a flying ■■■■ what your opinions of me are, and my apologies for me having a day off while you were up at 5.
So let,s re.cap. it has gone from breaking the mirror to not smashing it, and from blocking you in to ‘leaving it difficult to get out’ why not just admit you have came on here and not expected to get the reaction that you did from most on here, instead of the …yeh you did right mate, ■■■■■■ johnny foreigners taking all our work and all that kind of crap.

Ricekrispies:
And to the ones who seem to think I damaged his lorry deliberately, I didn’t. I shouldn’t have said I hit it in the first place because I can’t be sure it was me that hit it, I just presumed it was me when I seen it.

stop-digging.jpg

robroy:
:lol:

Ricekrispies:

:laughing: :laughing: So I’m a keyboard warrior AND a troll, :open_mouth: Well sorry mate water off a duck,s arse, I couldn’t give a flying [zb] what your opinions of me are, and my apologies for me having a day off while you were up at 5.
So let,s re.cap. it has gone from breaking the mirror to not smashing it, and from blocking you in to ‘leaving it difficult to get out’ why not just admit you have came on here and not expected to get the reaction that you did from most on here, instead of the …yeh you did right mate, [zb] johnny foreigners taking all our work and all that kind of crap.

Well said mate.

I haven’t changed my story at all, just made it a bit clearer. But you seem to be good at twisting what I say. Nothing to do with me working and you having a day off, I’m being paid well for it, but it’s easy to come on here and slate people and pretend that you are the perfect driver when you could be anything but. And no I wasn’t expecting a load of foreigner slating, as I said already I don’t have a problem with them I’ve worked with a few before and all were decent lads but you seem to think I do just because I mentioned them. I know I’m right anyway, I don’t give a toss what you or anyone else on here thinks.

Excuse me O P but when I was running the eu in the 90s this prob often happened on msa,s but I always found it could be amically resolved by knocking on offending drivers door and politely asking if they would move,problem solved.
regards dave.

Ricekrispies:
I haven’t changed my story at all, just made it a bit clearer. But you seem to be good at twisting what I say.

Are you a politician?

Ricekrispies:
I don’t give a toss what you or anyone else on here thinks.

Ah, Mayor of London then? :laughing: