Getting annoyed at keeping to the limit

It’s amazing how professional drivers get annoyed at you driving at exactly 30mph in a 30mph limit but then when it goes to national speed limit and you accelerate to 50mph they are in the distance, until the next roundabout where you slow down gradually and they come speeding up (at about 45mph) and brake at the last possible second. Then get annoyed at you again for driving at exactly 40mph in a 40mph limit.

Drive faster then. 40 in a 30. 50 in a 40 etc etc. That way like most lorrys drivers you wont have that issue.

No I’m quite happy keeping to speed limit thanks. And if that ■■■■■■ off the professional driver behind me then maybe they should go look for another job

DickyNick:
No I’m quite happy keeping to speed limit thanks. And if that ■■■■■■ off the professional driver behind me then maybe they should go look for another job

Happens to me all the time, even on motorways they leave it to last sec before pulling out to overtake, even if there is nothing behind them they still pull back in front of me asap, tossers. ■■■■ them, let them get annoyed, I just slow down a little to make allowance for them and they normally back off.

Try driving at 58mph in the slow lane of motorways to avoid lorrys rearing up and having to overtake you. Bet your one of the nervous type who trundles onto motorways at 40mph and takes 2 mile to reach 55mph.

■■■■ em!

If your paid by the hour, why hammer around?

I just trundle along, I get there just as quickly in the real world than if I’ve been hoofing it, I’m chilled out there the stressed ones.

I used to tear around like a lunatic, nearly flattened a car one day simply because I was going too fast down a hill and had he not realised I was going to hit him and moved he’d be no longer with us and I’d be in prison.

Lesson learned, chill the ■■■■ out!

Autonomous trucks will solve all our problems.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reading some of the posts on here confirms how idiots think. It’s because of these idiots that the job is what it is, they rush around and then the drivers that comply with the rules are the bad guys. Employers want the idiots because they get the job done quicker until they have an accident.

Youre fine if you keep to the limit, its the ones that are doing barely 50 on a motorway that are the probem ones, and i dont mean the lorries :wink:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

DickyNick:

Well said keep up the good work

DickyNick:
It’s amazing how professional drivers get annoyed at you driving at exactly 30mph in a 30mph limit but then when it goes to national speed limit and you accelerate to 50mph they are in the distance, until the next roundabout where you slow down gradually and they come speeding up (at about 45mph) and brake at the last possible second. Then get annoyed at you again for driving at exactly 40mph in a 40mph limit.

And in other news the sun will set this evening and rise tomorrow morning, what is it with everyone getting excited about what someone else does just let them get on with it what harm are they doing to you? If the man behind you wants to give himself a heart attack through stress then that’s his choice although if this sort of thing stresses you out I’d say you’ll not be to long before you’re needing the jump leads

cgscott:
Try driving at 58mph in the slow lane of motorways to avoid lorrys rearing up and having to overtake you. Bet your one of the nervous type who trundles onto motorways at 40mph and takes 2 mile to reach 55mph.

And today’s Darwin Award goes to you my friend [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mazzer2:

DickyNick:

And in other news the sun will set this evening and rise tomorrow morning, what is it with everyone getting excited about what someone else does just let them get on with it what harm are they doing to you? If the man behind you wants to give himself a heart attack through stress then that’s his choice although if this sort of thing stresses you out I’d say you’ll not be to long before you’re needing the jump leads

It’s alright till they rear end you and for the next five years you have to declare the incident when you renew your motor insurance and possibly have to pay a higher premium for the privilege.

waddy640:

Mazzer2:

DickyNick:

It’s alright till they rear end you and for the next five years you have to declare the incident when you renew your motor insurance and possibly have to pay a higher premium for the privilege.

If your insurance company is going to put up your premiums because of an accident that wasn’t your fault then I’d change insurer

Nothing changes,its usually company “brown nosers” look at me Boss aint I good I can do the job faster than him. OR Trip raters,mileage,tonnage etc cant find time to ■■■■ and burnt out by the time their 45

Mazzer2:

waddy640:

Mazzer2:

DickyNick:

If your insurance company is going to put up your premiums because of an accident that wasn’t your fault then I’d change insurer

Wouldn’t do you any good, they’re all at it.
Bernard

People that annoy me most are drivers. Who drive legally at 40mph zone. They see a speed camera
A sign saying 40mph yet they insist on slowing down to 30 then once past speed up.again to 40

Mazzer2:

waddy640:

Mazzer2:

DickyNick:

If your insurance company is going to put up your premiums because of an accident that wasn’t your fault then I’d change
insurer

That’s the sort of answer I expected, so you can tell if you are paying a higher premiums when the quotes change on an hourly basis.

I had two incidents when a vehicle collided with the rear end of the vehicle of the one I was driving. After the second one I had insurers refusing to cover me because “I had had two similar accidents in a short space of time”. That is the attitude of some insurers, the innocent party gets punished for the stupidity of the idiots.

One accident related to a car colliding with the rear end of the artic I was driving and it took nearly thirty months for the matter to be sorted out, simply because they didn’t read the other drivers statement properly which actually proved she was at fault.

My point was that if someone is driving like a bellend just let them get on with it. Yesterday on the A75 there was an incident of a Dutch man driving like a ■■■■ caught on dashcam the driver who felt he was wronged caught up with the Dutch man got out of the cab and was then filmed by his own dashcam throwing punches at the Dutch man police are now looking for him, the Dutch man will be out of the country and no come backs while dashcam guy has posted evidence of him attacking the Dutch guy, yes the Dutch man was an idiot but he won’t be facing any charges for assault classic case of self appointed police man being bit on the arse by his own actions.

is there not anyone else on here that just completely ignores every speed limit constantly if it suits them and not think anything of it?
its not because i want to brown nose anyone and its not because im bullied by some ■■■ in a office.
the only time i get stressed is if im wanting to get somewhere and myopic road commanders adhere rigidly to speed limits cause rolling roadblocks where others recklessly overtake just to get them out of their road.
the roads and trucks have changed from the days of atki borderers and moggy minors when the speed limits were introduced.
accidents constantly hapen 24/7 to anyone no matter what speed they are going at.
boredom shifts and boredom trucks and jobs cause most of them especially on the motorway.