Geordie Gathering

Heres a few pics of our get together in N/cle today 28th Dec. regards kevmac47

:smiley:

I will post the rest tomorrow when I’m sober :confused: :confused: regards Kevmac47 ( very tiddly) The names Ive missed I will check out later. Have had to cancell edit of names as I mixed them up.
Ps Im supposed to be sober now :unamused: :unamused:

Hi Kev,Any chance you can put names to faces for us? Looks a decent turnout mate.

Hello Kev, did the big fella in picture 5 drive for Glenndinnings? if so I think I’ve off loaded him when we did long plastic pipes on British Gas. This is a photo of one of the many hire trucks I used to drive shifting leftovers from job to job. Regards, Mizzo.

APB,has anyone seen “H”,he was last seen “thumbing it” south in Gateshead at 2.30AM this morning,wearing his logo’d T shirt,after been slung out of a night club “doon the toon” where he’d gone with his pals.Further bulletins will be posted later to-day !!! Anon 1.

Where’s “H”,just found out he’s safe and sound and in his pit !!! Apparently he was picked up by one of Smies for Miles and ended up at Londonderry,well the owd lad fell asleep on the bonnet and the driver couldn’t wake him so kept going !! “H” wasn’t a very happy camper when he found out where he was ! But a Pollock driver bought him a “full English” and dropped him off in Chester-le-Street on his way back to Scotia!! All’s well that ends well,apart from having a “heed like Birkenheed” !!! I’d have dropped him off at Watford Gap,he wouldn’t have surfaced until then !!! Howay the Lads.Cheers Dennis.

harry has surfaced dennis , scrapbook posting at three twenty , he must have got up for a hair of the dog . we shouldn’t take the pee though out of that distinguished assembly of elderly gentlemen , should we ? peakanon

hello gents

had a good day yesterday, thanks for the drink larry, kev needs to take a leaf out of your book :laughing:

me and brian blackburn were the last ones out, bit of a bad head this morn but ok after a breakfast,

harry wiped out the whisky again :laughing: the lassie had to go to the cash and carry to stock up this morn.

all the best lads

regards

mark

mizzo:
Hello Kev, did the big fella in picture 5 drive for Glenndinnings? if so I think I’ve off loaded him when we did long plastic pipes on British Gas. This is a photo of one of the many hire trucks I used to drive shifting leftovers from job to job. Regards, Mizzo.

Thats Dave Tillson, I dont think he ever worked for Gleny’s, next to him is Alan Askew.
I tried to add some names this morning Big mistake!!! The whiskey fairy was drumming
on the top of my heed and I made a right blx of it. I have some more shots to post which
I will do at the weekend, another mistake was posting anything last night. I put the pics
on the PC instead of my laptop and I cant access them until i get back Saturday.
best regards, Kev. Ps magic day out thanks to the lads that organised it.

Had a good day out thanks

Was nice to see some of the old faces & some of the “new” faces good to put names to faces

So Im safe till sat then Kev :laughing: :laughing:

I had a great night, should have been there earlier, Roll on the next one, & thanks to the organisers, Regards Larry.

hi lads had a good day, it was good to see drivers, i use to see when years ago riding shot gun with old bacon neck. kev i have not been to the netty 2 day :smiley:

i hav,nt been off it geordie talk about the flag of japan thats what my backside feels like :blush:

mark

Lawrence Dunbar:

Is that “H” at the wheel of that motor? It looks like him ! Anon 1.

son of bacon neck:
hi lads had a good day, it was good to see drivers, i use to see when years ago riding shot gun with old bacon neck. kev i have not been to the netty 2 day :smiley:

George, I will explain the “netty” story to the lads in the next day or so. regards Kev. :smiley: :smiley:

Had a great time sorry to leave but the bus system to the outback is hopless, got the horses changed at Scotswood bridge ok . Thanks again to the organizers . Very pleased to see JimmyHill after about 42 years
Rgards to all and all the best for the new year crowbar.

crowbar:
Had a great time sorry to leave but the bus system to the outback is hopless, got the horses changed at Scotswood bridge ok . Thanks again to the organizers . Very pleased to see JimmyHill after about 42 years
Rgards to all and all the best for the new year crowbar.

Sorry I had to leave a bit early but did have to ■■■■■■ a young man home :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you did say you were a working girl ang :laughing:

marcus 22:
you did say you were a working girl ang :laughing:

Cheeky whipersnapper :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Happy New Year to all, I’m having trouble editing in names on the shots already posted so I will list them on this post. Pics 1,2,3,are ok, pic4 is Joe Pepper, Iain Wilkinson the other
fellas name escapes me, sorry. Pic 5 is Dave Tillson, Brian Blackburn, Alan Askew. 6 is George Newton and the other lads name also escapes me sorry. 7 is Eric (whoosh) Logan,
Steve Abbot, Pat McCallum. I am sorry I can’t remember all the names. I don’t wish to offend anyone I will insert the missing names if possible at a later date. Ps. The next lot
will also be missing a few names. I apologise in advance. Regards Kev.