Geordie Gathering

Heres a few more from the 28th.

hi ya, think everyone had a good time at the do, it was organized by jimmy hill and Geordie foster, great to see some of Waugh and j r Adams lads there, well that’s another year gone :unamused: :unamused: wishing everyone al the best for the coming year, bumper

Heres a few more pics of the “do”.

kevmac47:
Heres a few more pics of the “do”.210

Well lads “H” looks like ( in his dreams !) he’s “cracked it”,and whats Larry explaining to Mick ? What happened just before he went through the dyke with a Mammouth Major ■■? Sorry I couldn’t have joined you,wasn’t much smoke and stour rising when these shots were taken ? Cheers and a happy new year to you all Lads ! Dennis.

i think she was an old school friend dennis :laughing: :laughing:

mark

Bewick:

kevmac47:

Well lads “H” looks like ( in his dreams !) he’s “cracked it”,and whats Larry explaining to Mick ? What happened just before he went through the dyke with a Mammouth Major ■■? Sorry I couldn’t have joined you,wasn’t much smoke and stour rising when these shots were taken ? Cheers and a happy new year to you all Lads ! Dennis.

Dennis I was just saying, Oh dear what was I saying, It must have been very important, problabley about old wagons, or most likley about Whiskey, you see I had quite a lot to drink a in short time as a result of getting there a bit late. but it was a great night roll on the next one, All The Best For 2012,

Lawrence Dunbar:

Bewick:

kevmac47:

Dennis I was just saying, Oh dear what was I saying, It must have been very important, problabley about old wagons, or most likley about Whiskey, you see I had quite a lot to drink a in short time as a result of getting there a bit late. but it was a great night roll on the next one, All The Best For 2012,

Well you just can’t keep a wiley old dog down can you ? many have tried but few succeeded !!! All the best for 2012 Larry Dennis.

Thats the last time I’ll accept a booking for this gig,theye are just a bunch of miserable ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ interested in getting ■■■■■■ as quick as possible!! No appreciation of my rendition of ,"Rhinestone Cowboy and “King of the Road”,they only paid attention when I sang “The leaving of Durham town” and “Fog on the Tyne”----Morons ! G. Campbell .

Did`nt recognise Albert without his cap Kev, is the middle one between bumper & Jimmy not Malcolm used to work Elddis , Henderson etc
Ang risking her reputation standing that close to Colin :smiley: :smiley:

Sorry you couldn’t make it Kenny, it was good to see Albert again after all these years, I’m still stuck with that lads name although his face is very familiar.
Heres the last few pics I took, once again apologies for the names I’ve missed out. I was a bit wrecked at the end so I will use that as an excuse for not
asking and writing down any names i’m not sure of. :blush: :blush: regards Kev.

The last pic is of Geordie Forster Mark ( marcus 22 ) the other is 1 of RTH motley cure :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: sorry cant remember his name

Hi Kev a great set of photos ,and l am glad to see you have put the names on as well thanks again to Jimmy Hill and Georgdie Foster for the arranging Best wishes to all in the new year Regards crowbar

kevmac47:
Sorry you couldn’t make it Kenny, it was good to see Albert again after all these years, I’m still stuck with that lads name although his face is very familiar.
Heres the last few pics I took, once again apologies for the names I’ve missed out. I was a bit wrecked at the end so I will use that as an excuse for not
asking and writing down any names i’m not sure of. :blush: :blush: regards Kev.543210

Hi Kevmac. The photo of Larry Dunbar and myself—well Larry was extolling the virtues of the whiskey fairey to me and i was engrossed in his every word of wisdom–so i have continued with this on my stock at home and once it’s gone then then it will have to be the rum.
starting with Pussers, Alnwick rum,Sailor Jerry and many more hope the liver and kidneys can take it.
Many thanks once again to the organisers a great time was had.All the best for 2012.
Regards.
Mick.

beefeater:
Hi Kevmac. The photo of Larry Dunbar and myself—well Larry was extolling the virtues of the whiskey fairey to me and i was engrossed in his every word of wisdom–so i have continued with this on my stock at home and once it’s gone then then it will have to be the rum.
starting with Pussers, Alnwick rum,Sailor Jerry and many more hope the liver and kidneys can take it.
Many thanks once again to the organisers a great time was had.All the best for 2012.
Regards.
mick.

Good to see you again Mick, Brian Hair,the Skull and Albert, were a great suprise. Best wishes for 2012. Kev.